TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07H371

07GTH371

07H371 is being cared for in Missouri now.

I bought it in Denver from Lakewood Fordland and I would warn you all to avoid this dealer. I flew out to pick up the car and had the old sales manager try and extort more money from me. His first statement was he was sorry that the price was a mistake and he would buy our tickets back home! This was after I had spent two weeks negotiating and placed a deposit on the car......the kicker was the only thing I received with the car was ONE key. No extra key, no manuals, no hertz info and for a final kick in the crotch, it had 28 miles left to empty.

Okay, I've vented. In the end, I'm happy to have one of these cars. I have always regretted selling my 67 and it was time to step up when Shelby made a convertible. I do love this car!

So who out there has opened her up?

07H371 is being cared for in Missouri now.

I bought it in Denver from Lakewood Fordland and I would warn you all to avoid this dealer. I flew out to pick up the car and had the old sales manager try and extort more money from me. His first statement was he was sorry that the price was a mistake and he would buy our tickets back home! This was after I had spent two weeks negotiating and placed a deposit on the car......the kicker was the only thing I received with the car was ONE key. No extra key, no manuals, no hertz info and for a final kick in the crotch, it had 28 miles left to empty.

Okay, I've vented. In the end, I'm happy to have one of these cars. I have always regretted selling my 67 and it was time to step up when Shelby made a convertible. I do love this car!

So who out there has opened her up?

How much??

How much??

Ended up at 28000, this seems to be the average price on the open market lately. It had 19000/mi on it and a few minor scratches on the paint. Interior was in great shape and unlike the cars I'm seeing from FL, this one had no rust anywhere.

Archived