TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car ARRIVED TODAY 6/18!

cbr1000

Quick, go get your car before they wash it with the old sponge that gets kicked around the shop. Oh, and before the car wash boy gets a chance to drive your car.

And that Black and blue is amazing. Does your center console say something???

The cars at home with me. I opted to pickup the car without them detailing it. It's going to be an all day job to clean it. It's covered in stickers inside and out. Gotta do some research regarding waxes, and detailing.....

The cars at home with me. I opted to pickup the car without them detailing it. It's going to be an all day job to clean it. It's covered in stickers inside and out. Gotta do some research regarding waxes, and detailing.....

Not to get off topic but look into Zaino. I have tried many "professional" products and always go back to Zaino. Even on my boat.

Not to get off topic but look into Zaino. I have tried many "professional" products and always go back to Zaino. Even on my boat.

Zaino would be very good for a new car first wax finish. The only thing that drove me crazy about Zaino is that it doesn't haze up like all other waxes. Sometimes it left me wondering what I waxed and what I might have missed. Plus I think it takes a little longer to set up than traditional waxes. That's the only reason I stopped using it - it seemed to last long and give a good finish otherwise.

Right now I swear by Meguiars NXT 2.0 wax and in between I use the Meguiars ultimate detailer.

Zaino would be very good for a new car first wax finish. The only thing that drove me crazy about Zaino is that it doesn't haze up like all other waxes. Sometimes it left me wondering what I waxed and what I might have missed. Plus I think it takes a little longer to set up than traditional waxes. That's the only reason I stopped using it - it seemed to last long and give a good finish otherwise.

Right now I swear by Meguiars NXT 2.0 wax and in between I use the Meguiars ultimate detailer.

I only use Zaino. The stuff is amazing and has no leftover white dust, etc... So it won't stain the black trim areas, etc...

I only use Zaino. The stuff is amazing and has no leftover white dust, etc... So it won't stain the black trim areas, etc...

Very true about the lack of white residue creeping into all the crevices. I might have to switch back to Zaino once I get my new car...though I've got a huge supply of Meguiars NXT 2.0 on hand at the moment! LOL!

I picked up the car as is.... no detail. It's very dirty and covered with at least twenty stickers....more pics later.

CHUNGCOBRA004.jpg

CHUNGCOBRA003.jpg

CHUNGCOBRA005.jpg

Wow. :drool: I wouldn't have thought that color combo would look that good, but it looks awesome. The Blue stripe on the seats looks incredible as well. Probably won't see many with this color combo which makes yours even cooler. Congrats, hope you enjoy it :shift:

Congrats! :) Is the Grabber color more like the picture of it next to the bike or the other pics? I like the one next to the bike.

Yes, you're exactly right. The pics are from two different cameras. The images with the car on the car hauler are from the Dealers camera. The rest are from my camera. In both sets of images the blue stripes look like they are illuminated. In real life it is nearer to the color in the garage....although when it's outside it really pops out bright blue.

Archived