TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car ARRIVED TODAY 6/18!

cbr1000

I got a call this am...my car is at the Dealership. Trying to get off work early to pick up. Will post pics later. I still have yet to find any pictures of my color combo...I guess the first time I will see it will be very shortly. I'm in Kansas City, Missouri.... ordered Feb. Shipped by rail...

Received call from dealer in Ames, Iowa that car was in today, was delivered out of KC Drove over and looked it over - beautiful. Kona blue convert with white stripes. They had to clean car but planning to go get Fri or Sat.

The dealer was actually shocked when the car showed up for delivery today.

:happy feet:

037.jpg

038.jpg

040.jpg

048.jpg

050.jpg

046.jpg

I don't know if you can tell from the pics, but the blue pops-off the black perfectly. Looks almost electric... wait till it's detailed.

Love the color combo on the interior as well.

Really looks good! :happy feet: The Blue really rocks!

Congrats, wish mine would come

Cobra010

I don't know if you can tell from the pics, but the blue pops-off the black perfectly. Looks almost electric... wait till it's detailed.

Love the color combo on the interior as well.

nice

i think black is best at hiding the lower unpainted trim around the car...

wish i had some sun!

Great looking car, have been waiting to see that color combo, if you can, would you post some higher res pics after you get it cleaned up and love on it a little. :)

ps, nice bike too, I have on '06 cbr 1000 also, red/black

Received call from dealer in Ames, Iowa that car was in today, was delivered out of KC Drove over and looked it over - beautiful. Kona blue convert with white stripes. They had to clean car but planning to go get Fri or Sat.

The dealer was actually shocked when the car showed up for delivery today.

:happy feet:

Quick, go get your car before they wash it with the old sponge that gets kicked around the shop. Oh, and before the car wash boy gets a chance to drive your car.

And that Black and blue is amazing. Does your center console say something???

Quick, go get your car before they wash it with the old sponge that gets kicked around the shop. Oh, and before the car wash boy gets a chance to drive your car.

And that Black and blue is amazing. Does your center console say something???

It says Shelby on the console

Archived