TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Grabber Blue coupe with SS wheels

henrycp

Saw this on ebay today...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-Grabbe...bayphotohosting

Hard to see from the pictures, but are those really the 20" Alcoa's?? Looks like she sits awfully high. Not sure where $4,500 is coming from. Wheels are around $2k, tires and mounting another $2,500?? Am I missing something?

Someone tell this guy the party's over. It appears that he bought the car (re: existing bank lien), and now he's trying to flip it for a profit. Again, that party ended some time ago. :confused: Soon enough the 2010s will be crowding the dealer lots selling for MSRP or less just like the 09s are now.

$4,500 for the Alcoa wheels and tires doesn't sound crazy to me - but that's not how I would spend $4k on wheels and tires.

That background looks familiar from a person who was selling his GT500 last year or earlier this year but kept the Alcoas, nevertheles, that price is quite steep.

that's funny.. and yes I dont like the look on the 2010 for some reason. Maybe its just sitting too high

That background looks familiar from a person who was selling his GT500 last year or earlier this year but kept the Alcoas, nevertheles, that price is quite steep.

U are right, i remember seeing on eBay a guy from PA, selling his Red Gt500 Vert with Alcoa's, but if u wanted the Alcoa would have to pay more for it.

Archived