TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Grabber Blue GT500 Video

Found this on youtube last night. It's from car and driver...sadly it's only 1:15 long - about 9 minutes too short for me. :P

However, it's a great quality video with some beautiful shots of the GB GT500 out on the open road. After watching this video I think I'm in love.

:wub:

;)

Found this on youtube last night. It's from car and driver...sadly it's only 1:15 long - about 9 minutes too short for me. :P

However, it's a great quality video with some beautiful shots of the GB GT500 out on the open road. After watching this video I think I'm in love.

;)

Nice Video!

Now I know where my car is and why I haven't received it. :hysterical3:

Cobra010

Nice find. The 2010 is growing on me... however, the color isn't, ha-ha :(

Awesome!

Really? You don't care for the Grabber Blue? Hmm... :headscratch:

:poke: hehe.

Nice Video!

Now I know where my car is and why I haven't received it. :hysterical3:

Cobra010

You have a Grabber Blue Coupe with white stripes coming? B)

WOW! I hope you get it soon then...I have been following your posts about getting your car and didn't know what you had coming! I hope you plan on taking lots of pics for us to check out. I'm so jealous that you're on the verge of "delivery"!

Why are people always dumping the cluch and then hitting the brakes? :banghead:

do you wanna go or stop, apparently the car hooks up and leaves without brakes applied, that's why i want one.

hooking up good, spinning bad.

do you wanna go or stop, apparently the car hooks up and leaves without brakes applied, that's why i want one.

smokey burnouts sell cars plus "it's cool"

BTW

I'm pretty sure if you mash the gas in first gear all your gonna get is tire spin.

Really? You don't care for the Grabber Blue? Hmm... :headscratch:

:poke: hehe.

You have a Grabber Blue Coupe with white stripes coming? B)

WOW! I hope you get it soon then...I have been following your posts about getting your car and didn't know what you had coming! I hope you plan on taking lots of pics for us to check out. I'm so jealous that you're on the verge of "delivery"!

It just seems like a very odd color combination for a muscle car, but no doubt, it IS eye catching!! It strikes me as another "bold move" by Ford!

I'm pretty sure if you mash the gas in first gear all your gonna get is tire spin.

hehe...no doubt on that. I'll have to be careful pulling out of the dealer parking lot when "my day" arrives to bring the car home! Though I might have to do it at least once at some point on the way home...I don't think I'll be able to resist. :D

It just seems like a very odd color combination for a muscle car, but no doubt, it IS eye catching!! It strikes me as another "bold move" by Ford!

hmm...I thought it was a throwback color actually to the days of the first muscle cars. I believe the 1970 Boss had the grabber blue on it - though with black stripes.

Either way...definitely a "bold move" as you say! :rockon:

Could that be the traction control kicking in??

Could that be the traction control kicking in??

No, it's the driver hitting the brakes to make the burnout look cooler. Guess they think so anyway, like was said by someone else, I know the car will roast the tires with just throttle input. Oh well.

;)

Now I know why I haven't received my Grabber Blue, they are out burning the tires off of it.

Cobra010 :redcard::banghead::censored:

Archived