TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best alignment camber bolts?

OK I know this has been talked about before, but I have yet to find the best for the alignment camber bolt set-up for our SGT's. I am riding on 20" inch Razors. I have "slight" inside tire wear and want to align the car before I spend $$ on tread.

Which mfgr has the best system for aligning these cars?

Thanks-

OK I know this has been talked about before, but I have yet to find the best for the alignment camber bolt set-up for our SGT's. I am riding on 20" inch Razors. I have "slight" inside tire wear and want to align the car before I spend $ on tread.

Thanks-

I don't know if there is a "best bolt" but my were from Eibach for about $30 and I still have no more tire wear. I think they are more expensive now.

Understand, even with the alignmnet bolts QP was not able to bring the car into 100% alignment. The camber is still slightly out but not like it used to be. I don't know if plates would solve that or not.

Hey pal talk to Sam Strano. He is the SCCA winner. He sells parts that he uses in his car. He has 2 diff setups. Forgot the names and don't have the info with me but search for his site and call him. He's very knowledgable of course. I want to buy that new $337 setup so let me know how you make out.

Hey pal talk to Sam Strano. He is the SCCA winner. He sells parts that he uses in his car. He has 2 diff setups. Forgot the names and don't have the info with me but search for his site and call him. He's very knowledgable of course. I want to buy that new $337 setup so let me know how you make out.

Hi Adam,

Hope all is well in your world. Here is all I can find on Strano's site. Maybe he calls the full setup something different. http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetails.php...0&ModelID=5

Jim

Hi Jim. All is well. Got some more shows coming bringing AJ's car and he loves it. SCCA is a blast. Decided to do a show this Sunday with AJ rather than race.

Anyway I was speaking with Sam about the camber plate kits so maybe I should have said that. Sam hasn't yet posted the newer kit. All I remember is it was around $337. I think it was from max motorsports but likely wrong. My notes are at work but I'm working from home today.

Sam also sells a nice set of billet AL bushings I'll get too. Wish SPP sold them too.

OK I know this has been talked about before, but I have yet to find the best for the alignment camber bolt set-up for our SGT's. I am riding on 20" inch Razors. I have "slight" inside tire wear and want to align the car before I spend $$ on tread.

Thanks-

Hey, I put 20's on my car and wearing even!! Maybe you just need an alignment

post-18733-1245469350_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1245469350_thumb.jpg

Some folks are using these camber bolts. There's no need to slot your strut mounting holes. I'm considering using these in lieu of the more expensive camber plates.

http://www.ingallseng.com/81260-14mm-fastcam-bolts_pair.html

These appear to be correct. The ease of installation without slotting is the key here. Ill check with my alignment shop then order-

These appear to be correct. The ease of installation without slotting is the key here. Ill check with my alignment shop then order-

Swedeman. Could you update us on the ingall camber bolts. Very interested . I have noticed tire wear and interested in ingall camber bolts. Thanks

Swedeman. Could you update us on the ingall camber bolts. Very interested . I have noticed tire wear and interested in ingall camber bolts. Thanks

Zach - My education on this subject has been learned from others on this forum that have installed camber bolts. The Ingall appears to be the easiest to install with no alterations at all just bolt them in and tune the camber. Of course it has to be done by a performance frame & alignment shop that knows our cars.

Archived