TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Black on Black

FURAFURA

I think it looks awesome!!

post-2337-1131417667_thumb.jpg[attachmen

t

=45820:6180.15_1_.jpg] :banghead:

Thanks for posting--its really a great looking car,front,rear,inside et al.I wish the naysayers about the rear would just give it a rest.Now that the cars are coming lets let the new owners enjoy--Im getting mine Friday,and not sure i want to post pics that will get the same negatives,from the same people

Thanks for the pics. The car is very good looking overall, has a very nice interior and, according to most reviews I've read so far, is a significant improvement as far as handling is concerned.

Congrats to all of those who will (finally) take delivery of their 2010 shortly! :happy feet:

WOW! Awesome,.. Love the car, love that combo.. This seriously makes me want to sell mine and buy one.. so many great color/stripe combos to choose, but this is one of my favorites.. black with black, very stealth like... good for avoiding the cops! Those bright colors are cop magnets - thanks for posting... (im in San Diego, havent seen one in the flesh yet)

I wish the naysayers about the rear would just give it a rest. Now that the cars are coming lets let the new owners enjoy--Im getting mine Friday and not sure i want to post pics that will get the same negatives, from the same people

At first after hearing all the bad things about the rear end of the 10's - I was a little biased in thinking that maybe it looked just "okay". But I have to say after seeing 2010's on the dealer lot in person...I was sold. I really like the way it looks. Much more modern and clean. B)

And I hope you would reconsider posting pics of your car when you get it....for those of us still in for a long wait for our own cars - your pics help get us through the weeks! :lurk:

that rear lower bumper just doesn't grow on me.........oh god :(

+1

Just don`t like the rear period.

+2

Fat bottomed girls make the world go round. :happy feet:

+3!!!

Apart from the rear end I think it is a FINE looking ride!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

The Black with the flat black stripes makes it look absolutely bad ass!! To me the GT500 rear end looks better than the GT because of the deeper rear facia. I would'nt sell or trade my 09 for one. But I would definately buy one if I happen to get another large sum of money. Good on Ford for putting the flat black stripes on! :happy feet:

I'm very happy that you guys like the pictures, This is the combo I will try to get, if I can find this one with the black and white interior, that would be perfect!! but I know that's asking too much! Black/black interior looks good too!

Looks great ,

The front end almost looks sinister

Perhaps it is just the camera shot but the rear deck SHELBY letters look larger than the earlier cars.

That Faux gas cap looks MASSIVE, I don't like the rear at all..... what I do like is, side mirrors, consul, steering wheel and seats

Archived