TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Locate SGT ?

FiaCobra

In Watertown, WI at Grinwald Ford, there is a 2007 Black Shelby GT with less than 1500 miles. The miles is not a typing mistake.

They are asking 29,900. A father son team bought two of them and the son just didn't drive his--at least that is the story I'm told.

It has been at the show room inside for about two weeks. It is a beautiful car!

It might seem to be a ways off, but I flew to VA at Christmas to buy my 07 White Shelby GT and drove it back to WI.

My one way ticket was only $100.00

Good Luck with your search.

Looking to locate a SGT (07-08) for a friend of mine. He's looking to spend around $30-32k.

He's in the NY area. Anything out there?

There is a beautiful brand new Grabber Orange SGT 08 at Citrus Motors in Ontario California. It's number 75.

I saw it when I took my own GO there for a re-stripping and scoop replacement evaluation.

White 07 SGT, 3k miles, 1ZVHT82HX75318519

$32,900. Body, stripes, paint look good.

Mid-State Pre Owned, Beckley WV

(304)252-7774

Try Longmont (CO) Ford. They had a blue 08SGT 'vert a while ago. I haven't been there for a while so it may be gone.

Some of the Arizona dealers still have the '08 Barrett Jackson SGTs. There is one that has one on eBay every once in a while (just call them, I think it's "Ford of North Scottsdale").

As of late last week, there are aprox. 3,800 Shelby's sitting in dealerships across the country, so your friend should be able to locate one at a fair price.

Archived