TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whoops

Picked up Baby (CSM08SS267/ #20/427)on 061509- boy did she look pretty sitting there :drool: But after opening her up and putting the top down I noticed she had the WRONG interior package in her ---regular Super Snake seats instead of the 427 seats :censored: The rest of the mods looked good -So while the ever loving is hooking up Baby's rolling room- we get the situation all firgured out- they will send the right interior package to a custom shop about 20 minutes from our home and have the custom shop come to our home to put in the correct seats, she wont have to leave the property to get pretty-Errors happen we all know this-and everyone was bending over backwards to fix the problem (Thanks Roger)

Be sure to check your Super Snake tape (by the rocker panels- front and back) our wasn't all the way down we rolled her out of her room for the test drive at home, and valve stem caps-caught that before the drive home.

Can you believe he threw the keys to my boys and said have at it ??? Good thing I had driven her over to where the kids were first!

I know I know- Pictures- Friday- gotta have the boys help me set it up

Congrats and thanks for the valuable info?

I too have the 427 package on a 725 SS and it should be done in a week or so. Is there a checklist to ensure all 427 and SS components (the small stuff like valve stem caps) are installed?

Thx,

Jim

No Check list on our side- just the mental one I had. They will go over everything with you on their check list-- but I would advise calling them to make sure every thing is done right especially if your in for a long drive (we came down from Idaho)- if you did the interior- make sure they put in the right one (color/ style/ etc) - check the tape and the valve stem covers, brake colors etc???

And if there's a problem ? Like I said they have bent over backwards to make things right for us with "Baby" and I'm loving it!!! She runs like a dream and trust me everyone hears her when she "purrs" coming down the road :burnout:

No Check list on our side- just the mental one I had. They will go over everything with you on their check list-- but I would advise calling them to make sure every thing is done right especially if your in for a long drive (we came down from Idaho)- if you did the interior- make sure they put in the right one (color/ style/ etc) - check the tape and the valve stem covers, brake colors etc???

And if there's a problem ? Like I said they have bent over backwards to make things right for us with "Baby" and I'm loving it!!! She runs like a dream and trust me everyone hears her when she "purrs" coming down the road :burnout:

Thanks for the advice! Awesome ride you have! Congrats! :happy feet:

Archived