TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Other Sources

Cobra010

It's me again Margaret, hee, hee, hee, . Seriously, does anyone know of another source other than Ford Customer Service, Dealer, Mr. Arning to try to get some real time status on our aging beauties??? :headscratch::banghead:

Cobra09

Also I have asked a couple of times with no answers that I saw, how do you chage your screen name?

Thanks

Cobra09

Cobra09: I call Ford Direct on a DAILY basis. And contact the dealer on a daily basis. The problem is that either of these sources is only as good as the crapola info that Ford provides them. In my experience this info is either incomplete, out of date, or both. A lot of what info you get from Ford Direct is based upon how experienced the person is that you get on the phone. I've had some that are very helpful (like the one yesterday who located the car on the specific ramp at Flat Rock) and others that are clueless, like the one the previous day who insisted that my car was on its way to Las Vegas for modification by Shelby :hysterical3: . If you get a dumb one, just call back in an hour or so to try for a better one. It has helped me to explain IN DETAIL what I already know....good luck buddy.

I think I read someones thread which said something about calling Ford Direct and getting some updated info, did I misread that? Desperate for someone with some good solid current information.

Cobra09

Cobra--ive only goten good info from MM thru the whole process.I know thee was an issue with gregs GB car,but MM found out the facts (it missed the train) quickly.If you drive down to Perry,maybe ask MM if he can help you.Or send him a PM--i know he didnt sell you the car,and Im sure he wouldnt give you the price you got,buthes sold alot of Shelbys and seems to know the ropes

Cobra--ive only goten good info from MM thru the whole process.I know thee was an issue with gregs GB car,but MM found out the facts (it missed the train) quickly.If you drive down to Perry,maybe ask MM if he can help you.Or send him a PM--i know he didnt sell you the car,and Im sure he wouldnt give you the price you got,buthes sold alot of Shelbys and seems to know the ropes

Thanks Bob

Al

The story of my life. I'm always missing the train.

Cobra09: I call Ford Direct on a DAILY basis. And contact the dealer on a daily basis. The problem is that either of these sources is only as good as the crapola info that Ford provides them. In my experience this info is either incomplete, out of date, or both. A lot of what info you get from Ford Direct is based upon how experienced the person is that you get on the phone. I've had some that are very helpful (like the one yesterday who located the car on the specific ramp at Flat Rock) and others that are clueless, like the one the previous day who insisted that my car was on its way to Las Vegas for modification by Shelby :hysterical3: . If you get a dumb one, just call back in an hour or so to try for a better one. It has helped me to explain IN DETAIL what I already know....good luck buddy.

Hey Intense,

Thanks, what is that number of the person who told you the ramp stuff?

Thanks

Cobra09

Archived