TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer mark ups

ih2lose

Been recently hanging out at a Camaro web site Thinking I might be able to get a new Camaro prior to a shelby ,Also thinking maybee the dealer mark up would be less.

Pretty interesting how the members dont tolerate the dealer mark up post and they are not afraid to let the dealer know it. I shair my frustration about the dealer mark up and refuse to pay it. I enjoy seeing the 2008 & 2009 shelbys on ebay at msrp or less not selling thinking I should call the dealer and remind them of the fair offer I made a year or so ago for there car (now I only want a 2010) and secrectly hope they go out of buisness like the 4 other ford dealers that have closed up in my area.

I have more to say but wont unload all at once

here is a link to the camaro sight showing there intolerance to adm charges

No TOLORANCE TO ADM

This is not the only post about the adms ,if you look at any advertizement including a dealer mark up you will see the folks letting the dealer know it not welcomed. I have to tell you seeing the other guys say its un acetable has helped me see the light and just say no to a adm even if it means waiting another year

This is not the only post about the adms ,if you look at any advertizement including a dealer mark up you will see the folks letting the dealer know it not welcomed. I have to tell you seeing the other guys say its un acetable has helped me see the light and just say no to a adm even if it means waiting another year

I tell you I wish that was the attitude of everyone who bought a GT500 back in '07 I could have bought one then instead of two years later after everyone came to their senses :)

I bought an early 2007 GT500. Enjoyed it for a year (2800 miles) then sold it. This site was invaluable to me from before I ordered the car to when I sold it, but I haven't been around much since. I'm now thinking about ordering a 2010 GT500. Are the dealers still trying to get mark-ups on the 2010s? This time, I'm looking to pay $3,000 under MSRP.

I bought an early 2007 GT500. Enjoyed it for a year (2800 miles) then sold it. This site was invaluable to me from before I ordered the car to when I sold it, but I haven't been around much since. I'm now thinking about ordering a 2010 GT500. Are the dealers still trying to get mark-ups on the 2010s? This time, I'm looking to pay $3,000 under MSRP.

Should be able to pull that off easy.....paid under 46 for mine and out the door at about 49,700.

MSRP...50,895......good luck....

Fred-

Do I understand that you got a 2010 for approx $4k under MSRP? Sounds like a great deal.

Yep...but this is the same dealer that charged me 10 over for an 07..... :slapfight:

Worked on him hard for the 2010 price ..... :happy feet:

Archived