TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why California has a budget deficit

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe! So far it's work on you!

:hysterical:

How about those 50 Ford dealerships within 45 miles of ya? That's what I call knowing the competition!

Competition???? What's that?

Son, I learned a long long time ago to not concern myself with what others are doing. I have more than enough to keep myself busy and stay focussed on what I'm doing.

The only time I look at what someone else may be doing is if they are extremely successful and to learn something new. If you focus on what everyone else is doing you will likely fail at whatever you are doing because you are to obsessed with the other guy you lose focus on your own job.

Competition???? What's that?

Son, I learned a long long time ago to not concern myself with what others are doing. I have more than enough to keep myself busy and stay focussed on what I'm doing.

The only time I look at what someone else may be doing is if they are extremely successful and to learn something new. If you focus on what everyone else is doing you will likely fail at whatever you are doing because you are to obsessed with the other guy you lose focus on your own job.

First, I'm not your son, however second, the rest is something we can agree on!

Jeff is exactly right, the perspective of reasonable people was not being represented here. Thats why I came here too.

It's funny, but everytime we push against this garbage being trotted out as fact on this site, the other side, faced with reality of their skewed beliefs, just changes the subject. Pretty weak.

KC666

:rockon:

Jeff is exactly right, the perspective of reasonable people was not being represented here. Thats why I came here too.

It's funny, but everytime we push against this garbage being trotted out as fact on this site, the other side, faced with reality of their skewed beliefs, just changes the subject. Pretty weak.

KC666

Wow! Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black! :hysterical:

I guess now you'll accuse me of being a racist since I said "black", right?

KC666

That's your problem. You do not want to accept any facts. Instead you try to twist facts based on lack of knowledge and refusal to believe any truth, facts, logic and common sense even when sitting in front of you plain as day!

Your post describes yourself to a T!

Archived