TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why California has a budget deficit

Alive and growing in every state.... Especially CA...

Joe Legal vs. Joe Illegal

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically productive for the State of California...

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...."Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year

Now take 30% away for state federal tax

Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00

per year

Jose Illegal pays no taxes...

Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage

$1000.00 per month

$12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0..00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare

Joe Legal pays for food

$1,000.00 per month

$12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of

$1,000.00 per month

$12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal is now in the hole

minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy

Jose Illegal pays rent

$500.00 per month

$6,000.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Don't vote/support any politician that supports illegal aliens...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you please forward that to Mr. Obama and all of his people? Thanks!

Are you in that much of a hurry to have the entire country like CA is right now?

Don't worry, Obama and his people already know and they are pushing as fast as they can to get this everywhere.

I would like to see a list of representatives (Dems and Repubs) that are making a public

vocal stand against Illegal Immigration and labor..........

Very short or nonexisting list????????? I thaught so..........

Although, I agree with your illegal immigrant point it only makes up a small percentage of what is wrong with CA's finances.

Thats what they say about almost every point of waste but it all adds up?????????

Although, I agree with your illegal immigrant point it only makes up a small percentage of what is wrong with CA's finances.

I agree 100%..............................but it's a great place to start.

Yeah................I know, a 100 million there, a 100 million here................no big deal.

This is a guy in TX that has a way for them to find the illegals!

Obviously, we in Texas have the same problem except we don't pay state tax. As a small rancher / farmer I followed the "mad Cow" ordeal very closely. They CDC, FDA etc were able to tell us that the cow that was infected was born in Canada sold to a ranch in northern CA had 2 calves that were sent to TX and the other to WI (obviously to help make cheese). Ok, so where is this story going? The USA government said that their are 30 million illegal aliens in the states today? And they can't find them? Give each of them a cow! Problem solved!

Or simply send "INS" Round Up Buses to all the "Home Depot's"...........

Would be Great Advertizement......... :happy feet:

Obviously, we in Texas have the same problem except we don't pay state tax. As a small rancher / farmer I followed the "mad Cow" ordeal very closely. They CDC, FDA etc were able to tell us that the cow that was infected was born in Canada sold to a ranch in northern CA had 2 calves that were sent to TX and the other to WI (obviously to help make cheese). Ok, so where is this story going? The USA government said that their are 30 million illegal aliens in the states today? And they can't find them? Give each of them a cow! Problem solved!

:hysterical2:

RIGHT??? :hysterical:

SD good post....

These bone heads are costing us millions. Plus when you factor in the effect on society in general there is little positive atributes to support there being here. I wouldn't in my wildest dreams even consider crossing the border of China or the USSR illeagally.

Jobs no body wants? If I were laid off (as so many are) I wouldn't like to do some of the hard labor that the illeagals do but I would if thats what it took to make money and survive. If we figured the cost of training border guards and immigration officers and rounding them up and deporting them compared to the cost burdon they efflict on society not to mention the criminal justice system among others, the savings would be staggering.

I have tried to stay out of these politiacal threads but this subject chaps my $ss. We have veterins who gave the ultimate sacrifice and veterins who sleep in the streets. Others maybe you, served and are alive and well but you still paid a price. And these bone heads sacrifice nothing, get government funding with out paying in to it. Thats just wrong. What in the world is our government thinking to allow this travisty?

Really sad.

The one thing I find staggering is that an "illegal" can obtain rent subsidies, education for children, food stamps etc if they're illegal.

Maybe I am not quite understanding how the system works down there but my understanding is if you're "illegal" you're just that. You need to be invisible or you'll get sent back.

How can you possibly milk the system and yet be illegal. Once again if you're illegal you shouldn't be there so how can the Gov't assist you?

The one thing I find staggering is that an "illegal" can obtain rent subsidies, education for children, food stamps etc if they're illegal.

Maybe I am not quite understanding how the system works down there but my understanding is if you're "illegal" you're just that. You need to be invisible or you'll get sent back.

How can you possibly milk the system and yet be illegal. Once again if you're illegal you shouldn't be there so how can the Gov't assist you?

The government goes out of their way to help them because big business wants the cheap labor and they buy votes. Even now with 9.4% unemployment they are telling us the country would collapse without the illegal workers. It's BS but what else would you expect from politicians.

We need another "Operation Wetback."

How about operation "Racial Slur" :headscratch:

It's funny, there was no illegal immigration before Obama got in, now suddenly there is. EVERYTHING IS OBAMAS FAULT. He killed a fly yesterday, even PETA is bitching.

DDT: Joe Arapio a American Hero? I hope your joking??????????

Tim posted something about them giving DL's to illegals. How? There not supposed to even be in the country how can the go get a DL? It sounds like BS.

I have noticed a lot of Americans interested in picking oranges and lettuce here in Florida. They cant wait to roast in the sun 14 hours a day for chump change. Wait till a head of lettuce and a carton of OJ costs you 20 dollars then you'll be crying about that too.

I'm not in favor of people entering illegally, but let face it guys, you aint going to do most of the work these people are doing. If Walmart or any other corporation is hiring them they shoud be arrested. It's racketeering. Why has that not happened? Any clue? Bush, Mr. Wall builder...he could have stoped the problem with one directive...why do you think that hasnt happened? So could Obama for that matter.

Think about the reasons it has not been stopped. 20 dollar cartons of OJ is a good place to start.

KC666

:rockon:

Archived