TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 Shelby Orders Opening this Weekend?

07 Shelby Cobra

Hi Folks,

I received a rather interesting email from a member of svtperformance.com tonight, who claims that he "Received a call from his Dealer" today informing him that the 07' Shelby, "Ordering may open this Saturday" in Ontario Canada.

Can anyone here confirm this?

Sorry, I don't want to start a rumour I just want some confirmation as I'll be out of province tomorrow. Unfortunately I just received this information and I can't confirm it with my Dealer, as it's closed for the night.

Typically, we get the order guides (electronically and online) from Ford before the finalized price lists. Sometimes, Ford releases order guides and price lists simultaneously, but not often. The lag time between order guides and price lists varies, so I can't really guess what it may be for the GT500 - only Ford knows.

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 17 2006, 07:47 AM) 3925[/snapback]

Typically, we get the order guides (electronically and online) from Ford before the finalized price lists. Sometimes, Ford releases order guides and price lists simultaneously, but not often. The lag time between order guides and price lists varies, so I can't really guess what it may be for the GT500 - only Ford knows.

Please post when you hear, will ya???

Thanks for being so generous with the info Five O.

KingCobra.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 17 2006, 07:47 AM) 3925[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Please post when you hear, will ya???

Thanks for being so generous with the info Five O.

KingCobra.

Yep, let us know. I contacted my rep here too to call to his dealer again. We do not have official import here, so everything has to go through a dealer in the US or Canada.

So, are trying to get one???

Or do you have it all arranged already???

What would you order, colour/options???

KingCobra.

It is not arranged yet. Nearly there. I am in doubt. When it was introduced I wanted a blue one. Now I really don't know yet. A coupe with the interior option it will be in:

1. White

2. Valencia

3. Blue

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO.........You wouldn't do it..............

Are you going to sell your Mach 1???

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

KingCobra.

I am not sure I wanna do that. I am going to regret it for sure. :shrug:

But I need the funds. I y'all feel sorry for me. Send ...$ to the following back account ..... :D

Archived