TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Over 89 thousand persons have viewed this

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The reason why comments are disabled is because that's the way Congressman J. Randy Forbes sets them! He doesn't want to hear the views of others or any dissenting views to those he has. I would suggest if you want to know where Congressman J. Randy Forbes stands on issues, like hate crimes, stem cell research, or religious diversity in this country, feel free to view his other videos as well! You can even subscribe to his daily dose of pontification, but he won't let you comment! Maybe you should send Congressman J. Randy Forbes an email asking what he fears from opening comments to his posts? Hasn't dissent and debate helped make this country great? Isn't frank examination of our positions just as much a foundation of this country as anything else? Why then has Congressman J. Randy Forbes then locked all his videos from comment? What does Congressman J. Randy Forbes fear? Perhaps Congressman J. Randy Forbes should open his videos for comment and just...well...just trust in God.

Who? :headscratch:

"....but no comments have been allowed regarding this video"

The reason why comments are disabled is because... :talkhand:

:talkhand:

Noone wants to hear the BS comments. Too bad you couldn't just listen to the message without judging the presenter.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I can't believe people are still posting links to that fake birth certificate! Heck, even I faked my birth certificate when I was young just to get into bars when I was under age and mine looked more real than that! Mine even had the real name of the doctor that delivered me and the name of the hospital I was born in!

How about posting a link to the REAL berth certificate! You know, the one that looks just like this REAL HI birth certificate?

certificate_birth.jpg

It hard to believe that as people are being tossed out of their jobs, homes and struggle to survive, this jack ass has the time to introduce bills that are clearly unconstitutional. Its political grandstanding.

I think the whole idea is that we can all believe and worship as we see fit or not worship at all. Thomas Jefferson was dead set against the views this man expresses. He wrote these documents enshrining our freedom and independance.

Religion is NOT about freedom, its about subserviance. More like a dictatorship. God tells you what to do and you do it or else. Whats that got to do with the American way of life?

Shelby Dude: Its odd that so many of the posters on this site are in the same camp with James Von Brun, the right wing maniac who gunned down a security guard. He had a website devoted to questioning Obamas birth right/ BC. The state of HI says he was born there Dude, you saying they are wrong? There was a birth notice in the HI newpaper in 1961, do you think they were planning this all along? :confused:

Jeff: Havent seen you on for a bit, did you have to go back to Iraq?

KC666

:rockon:

The state of HI says he was born there Dude, you saying they are wrong? There was a birth notice in the HI newpaper in 1961, do you think they were planning this all along?

No, the State of HI has NEVER said he was born in HI. Please provide the source where they said that?

The ONLY thing they said is that they verified they do have Obama's vault BC on file. They never said anything about what it says. Only they have it on file. The vault BC can say he was born in HI OR it can say he was registered as a foreign birth in HI. Which is it? They won't say!

ANYONE can put an ad in the paper annoucing a birth. What does that have to do with anything? All this, oh you think they planned all this from the time he was born garbage is just more rubbish to try and cover up the facts!

They could have ran the ad simply because they were proud parents. Maybe they ran the ad because he was not born in HI and wanted that for some type of proof to claim he was born in HI for whatever reason. So no, I don't think it had anything to do with the idea of planning this from the beginning that he was going to be President someday.

BTW....WHY did he have a law firm in Chicago spend a lot of time researching records on the qualifications of being President in 2005 before he ran???

"Shelby Dude: Its odd that so many of the posters on this site are in the same camp with James Von Brun, the right wing maniac who gunned down a security guard."

Much more odd is folks on here that think there are folks on here in the same camp as James Von Brun or that he was any more right than he was left.

As far as the birth certificate, all the "one" needs to do is produce it and he can save millions. Seems rather simple to me.

I think the whole idea is that we can all believe and worship as we see fit or not worship at all. Thomas Jefferson was dead set against the views this man expresses. He wrote these documents enshrining our freedom and independance.

Religion is NOT about freedom, its about subserviance. More like a dictatorship. God tells you what to do and you do it or else. Whats that got to do with the American way of life?

Shelby Dude: Its odd that so many of the posters on this site are in the same camp with James Von Brun, the right wing maniac who gunned down a security guard. He had a website devoted to questioning Obamas birth right/ BC. The state of HI says he was born there Dude, you saying they are wrong? There was a birth notice in the HI newpaper in 1961, do you think they were planning this all along? :confused:

KC666

Why are you comparing "so many posters on this site" with your loser of the month so called "right wing maniac?" :beatdeadhorse: Would anyone here gun down a person? And what's with the "subserviance" "dictatorship" BS? Of course, God gave each person the right to choose to worship Him or not. Lucky for us and like it or not, our country's first leaders founded the USA on Judeo-Christian values. They chose to worship and wanted to worship freely. That's the true American way of life. And why should anyone here take you seriously :fool: with a screen name with '666' in it? :koolaid:

Much more odd is folks on here that think there are folks on here in the same camp as James Von Brun or that he was any more right than he was left.

Only if you disagree. It is sad, isn't it?

It hard to believe that as people are being tossed out of their jobs, homes and struggle to survive, this jack ass has the time to introduce bills that are clearly unconstitutional. Its political grandstanding.

Jeff: Havent seen you on for a bit, did you have to go back to Iraq?

KC666

Your lack of understanding is incredible.

Would you like me to post a list all the right wing wacko's and God fearing Christians that have gunned down, or bombed people and buildings, in this country over the last 20 years?

It's a LONG list!

:work:

I'm sure it pales in comparison to the left. Obama's BFF Bill Ayers bombed a building. Then there are the lefties who hurt or kill loggers by spiking trees and burn down homes they think are too big. And the ones who ram into whaling ships. The list goes on and on. Bottom line is that anybody who shoots somebody in cold blood or bombs a building is NOT a "God fearing Christian". They are just crazy. But it's typical liberal stuff right out of the Alinsky playbook to paint anything bad done by a nut to the opposition. Say it enough and it becomes true.

Here you go Shelby Dude:

Obamas BC Info

While there is certainly a lot of speculation that could be settled by releasing this thing, Obama doesnt have to by law, which makes me doubt he has spent any money to stop its release as claimed by Rush and other right wing pundits. I think if it was not real the GOP would have outted this 2 weeks before the election.

I think I may understand why he doesnt want it (the original) released. There may be some medically or religously embarrasing info on it, or it may be a political move by him to let the right waste a lot of time and effort trying to undo the election while he quietly carries out his agenda.

Secondo: I'm stating my opinion, just like everyone else, whether you take it seriously because you dont like my screen name..well your free to take it however you want. Your words refuted nothing I said. God IS a dictator, there is no debating with God. If you dont worship him, do what he wants, you are punished. Thats not freedom, thats tyranny. If you think thats a model for our system of government, you are wrong.

Incidentally, neither George Washington, nor many of the other founding fathers were Christians but rather deists. Take a look at this link and learn the truth George Washington .

Jefferson was the man who coined the term "separation of church and state" .

As far a Von Brun, he is a extreme right wing guy, but his views are simply a more extreme version of the opinions expressed by many on this site. Von Brun was a pro gun, pro christian, anti immigrant, anti tax, anti obama "birther". If you take the rascist element out, whats the difference between them?

Snakedoctor: Then why not enlighten me? What part am I not understanding? :hysterical:

2007GT: I doubt all of them combined killed half of what Tim McVeigh killed. Rush Limbaugh is working out of the Hilter playbook. Rush is saying that Von Brun was a left wing guy, I mean cmon, only the really brainwashed could buy that. If Von Brun was such a liberal, why is he so pissed?

KC666

Here you go Shelby Dude:

Obamas BC Info

While there is certainly a lot of speculation that could be settled by releasing this thing, Obama doesnt have to by law, which makes me doubt he has spent any money to stop its release as claimed by Rush and other right wing pundits. I think if it was not real the GOP would have outted this 2 weeks before the election.

I think I may understand why he doesnt want it (the original) released. There may be some medically or religously embarrasing info on it, or it may be a political move by him to let the right waste a lot of time and effort trying to undo the election while he quietly carries out his agenda.

Secondo: I'm stating my opinion, just like everyone else, whether you take it seriously because you dont like my screen name..well your free to take it however you want. Your words refuted nothing I said. God IS a dictator, there is no debating with God. If you dont worship him, do what he wants, you are punished. Thats not freedom, thats tyranny. If you think thats a model for our system of government, you are wrong.

Incidentally, neither George Washington, nor many of the other founding fathers were Christians but rather deists. Take a look at this link and learn the truth George Washington .

As far a Von Brun, he is a extreme right wing guy, but his views are simply a more extreme version of the opinions expressed by many on this site. Von Brun was a pro gun, pro christian, anti immigrant, anti tax, anti obama "birther". If you take the rascist element out, whats the difference between them?

Snakedoctor: Then why not enlighten me? What part am I not understanding? :hysterical:

2007GT: I doubt all of them combined killed half of what Tim McVeigh killed. Rush Limbaugh is working out of the Hilter playbook. Rush is saying that Von Brun was a left wing guy, I mean cmon, only the really brainwashed could buy that. If Von Brun was such a liberal, why is he so pissed?

KC666

I don't have the time to write a book for you, and Grabber says we must play nice. We'll have to settle for agreeing to disagree.

I don't have the time to write a book for you, and Grabber says we must play nice. We'll have to settle for agreeing to disagree.

A person who says that God is a "dictator," has "666" in his screen name and twists the truth around probably will not listen to the Truth or understand it even though it is as clear as day. I hope that the covers will be lifted from his eyes somehow someday soon.

Here you go Shelby Dude:

Obamas BC Info

KC666

Your link only validates the fact he is hiding something. And as far that fake BC posted on the internet, even the State of HI will NOT accept that BC as proof of birth and requires the origional vault copy.

As for your illusion that it has not cost Obama any money defending these lawsuits, look them all up! They ALL have tons of legal documents filed by Obama's attorneys and DNC to get the cases dismissed and arguing how the plaintiffs bringing those suits have no standing to bring the lawsuit. Do you think all those attorneys were all working for free???? There were numerous lawsuits filed in numerous States and every single one of them Obama fought against from having to produce a BC or prove he is constitutionally eligible to be POTUS.

If you want to live in fantasyland with your head in the sand that is your choice.

As for your all twisted views on dictator, well I guess by your definition we have always been under a dictatorship ever since we had laws to obey. You follow the laws or else you will be punished! Hmmm...dictatorship! LOL

Right back at ya there!

Sorry but poster didn't just post the video, to which I wouldn't have bothered to reply, instead the poster implied something was up because mysteriously comments were not allowed, as if there was some grand conspiracy by the left again, or some such nonsense and that's what I responded to.

However, since you asked, I do hear the message, the REAL message, the continued message both in the video and here of religious intolerance pandering masked as self-riotous indignation to something that wasn't said. Go back and read what Obama actually said and the context under which it said, then go look at the money in your pocket "in God we trust", the pledge of allegiance, you know "one nation under God" and all that? How about the Declaration of Independence? Yep there he is again...God, not Christ, GOD. Oh, and do look our nation's founding document, the Constitution of the United States, seems they forgot to mention God at all there! Go figure!

But hey, believe what you will, in who you wish to, in any way you wish to, under the guise of any religious affiliation of your choosing, or feel free to believe nothing at all! But don't tell me what I should "hear" or believe, and I'll give you the same respect in return ok?

Jeff,

I don't want to get in the middle of this debate but your comments about God, not Christ being in this countries mottos and creeds has me disturbed. God is the worshiped deity in the Christian religion. The reason we are called Christians is because we follow the path to salvation set forth by Jesus. We worship God just like the Jews do but where they don't recognize Jesus as a savior we do. Therefore it is correct for God to be recognized in the Christian religion.

It says NO WHERE in the constitution about a separation of church and state - Find it in the constitution and I will give someone $100. Jeffereson was talking about not having a state sponsored religion like they had in England before they left, not actually separating church and state. That is one of the biggest lies propagated by atheists and non christians for 225 years. Our founding fathers wanted people to have th efreedom to worship or not but not keep people from praying in school for instance or saying under God in the pledge of allegiance or they would not of allowed it in the first place.

Ron

Jeff,

I don't want to get in the middle of this debate but your comments about God, not Christ being in this countries mottos and creeds has me disturbed. God is the worshiped deity in the Christian religion. The reason we are called Christians is because we follow the path to salvation set forth by Jesus. We worship God just like the Jews do but where they don't recognize Jesus as a savior we do. Therefore it is correct for God to be recognized in the Christian religion.

Your link only validates the fact he is hiding something. And as far that fake BC posted on the internet, even the State of HI will NOT accept that BC as proof of birth and requires the origional vault copy.

As for your illusion that it has not cost Obama any money defending these lawsuits, look them all up! They ALL have tons of legal documents filed by Obama's attorneys and DNC to get the cases dismissed and arguing how the plaintiffs bringing those suits have no standing to bring the lawsuit. Do you think all those attorneys were all working for free???? There were numerous lawsuits filed in numerous States and every single one of them Obama fought against from having to produce a BC or prove he is constitutionally eligible to be POTUS.

If you want to live in fantasyland with your head in the sand that is your choice.

As for your all twisted views on dictator, well I guess by your definition we have always been under a dictatorship ever since we had laws to obey. You follow the laws or else you will be punished! Hmmm...dictatorship! LOL

Dude,

I'm not saying that he is not hiding something, but the officials in HI say they have his BC and that its real. He was born there. No one knows how much money was spent or if any money was spent. Its not public record. NO ONE has a legal right to his birth certificate but him, so they could file a million lawsuits and the result would be the same. What is it that the people doing so are trying to prove?

I think your living in a fantasy land if you think this baloney is going to unseat a sitting presdient. Keep on dreaming though. You have at least 3.5 years of dreaming left. :hysterical:

Nothing you said (or anyone else) has refuted that the founding fathers by and large were NOT Christian, nor is Christianianity the basis for our sytem of government. Religion is about subservience, Christianity is no exception. It the antithisis of freedom.

Christians are trying to sell this idea that they own America...just aint so. This country is for everyone not just one group or another.

KC666

Archived