TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Guy say Hello to all!!

FURAFURA

Hi Guys

It is good to find people that share the same love for Shelbys that I have, I've been reading your posts for quite a while and is a good source of info, thanks for that. Guys, I live in Puerto Rico (Caribbean) and even though we are a territory of the U.S. we have to pay a very high import tax in any car costing more than $30,000 here in P.R. For example a 2010 Shelby will cost in P.R. $68,000(50,000 base + 18,000 taxes) same thing with Roushs and Saleens they all cost $70,000 or more!! They sold the only P-51 here in PR, 2 weeks ago for $99,000 and I have seen 2 KRs at $135,000 in some Ford dealerships down here.

So guys you are lucky up there!

Anyway, I will get my hands on one of the 2010 GT500(black/black is my favorite) but I wonder if I can get that one with the interior in black/white. If anyone have that info please let me know. Last question;

Can we put a engine push start button on the console? like in the ongoing model, if so, where?

Sorry for my English, Spanish is my first language!!!

Thanks!!

Hi Guys

It is good to find people that share the same love for Shelbys that I have, I've been reading your posts for quite a while and is a good source of info, thanks for that. Guys, I live in Puerto Rico (Caribbean) and even though we are a territory of the U.S. we have to pay a very high import tax in any car costing more than $30,000 here in P.R. For example a 2010 Shelby will cost in P.R. $68,000(50,000 base + 18,000 taxes) same thing with Roushs and Saleens they all cost $70,000 or more!! They sold the only P-51 here in PR, 2 weeks ago for $99,000 and I have seen 2 KRs at $135,000 in some Ford dealerships down here.

So guys you are lucky up there!

Anyway, I will get my hands on one of the 2010 GT500(black/black is my favorite) but I wonder if I can get that one with the interior in black/white. If anyone have that info please let me know. Last question;

Can we put a engine push start button on the console? like in the ongoing model, if so, where?

Sorry for my English, Spanish is my first language!!!

Thanks!!

Hello, welcome. The outside stripes match the interior stripes. If you want white stripes on the interior you need to order white stripes on the outside. I would love to see some pics of Mustangs in P.R. !

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about your english; your's is better than some others I've seen on here written by Americans!

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about your english; your's is better than some others I've seen on here written by Americans!

Residents of PR are Americans....

Fura, welcome! Your English is plenty good. 18k in taxes...geezus! That is harsh. I guess with no income tax they really hit you hard elsewhere.

KC666

:rockon:

King Cobra666

It's worst than that, we do pay state tax, around 20%, plus 7% of sales tax in everything but cars (that's 33%) the only tax most PR people dont pay are US Federal Taxes, unless you work for Uncle Sam, then you have to pay those as well. Very expensive to live in the tropical paradise!!

Hey guys

here some pictures of my 99 GT Im panning to trade in pretty soon for a 2010 GT500!!

Im still guessing where to install the engine push start button on a 2010 Shelby!!

post-25419-1245199807_thumb.jpg

That is one nice looking 99 GT Furarura. Good luck on getting your GT500 your going to love it. By the way spent some time in PR and had a blast. Welcome to TS!!!!

Jim

Archived