TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Message format?

SWEDEMAN

This is probably an easy fix....how can you get the messages to show up all in the same screen again? My screen just shows me the posts but I have to "click" on them individually for them to come up so I can read them. Way too much hassle and too much time. I like the old format when all the replies were one right after another. There has to be an easy fix!! :headscratch:

EDITED:

This is probably an easy fix....how can you get the messages to show up all in the same screen again? My screen just shows me the posts but I have to "click" on them individually for them to come up so I can read them. Way too much hassle and too much time. I like the old format when all the replies were one right after another. There has to be an easy fix!! :headscratch:

EDITED:

Click the "options" button at the upper right.

Then click on "Standard" in the pull down menu.

This is probably an easy fix....how can you get the messages to show up all in the same screen again? My screen just shows me the posts but I have to "click" on them individually for them to come up so I can read them. Way too much hassle and too much time. I likes the old format when all the replies were one right afer another. There has to be an easy fix!! :headscratch:

Go under the options box on the right. You can switch it from linear to standard that should take care of it.

Sharon

Archived