TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its Official

Yep, I am down here in Ausie land and just spoke with Jason.

Tomorrow when I get to Melbourne will get into the drivers seat and not drive a Super Snake.

I hear that down here they hide the steering wheel from us Yanks. They move it to the other side of the car.

I am excited to see how it handles with the Griggs setup compared to my stock Super Snake suspension. Also want to hear all the details on the video. Should be a fun day other than having to Work in the afternoon.

Jason, Thank you in advance for getting together with me.

Tomorrow when I get to Melbourne will get into the drivers seat and not drive a Super Snake.

I hear that down here they hide the steering wheel from us Yanks. They move it to the other side of the car.

Bill,

I plan on placing you in the PASSENGER seat and you can drive that car DOWN UNDER for yourself.

See you tommorrow.

Cheers

I must publicly go on record and thank Jason for taking more time out than almost anyone would to meet me and YES LET ME DRIVE HIS SNAKE

I must admit that getting into the passenger seat and facing a steering wheel with 725 HP behind it was a little intimidating at fist. There was just something a little uncomfortable about having that shift knob under the left hand unstead of the right hand.

But after laying down that first little bit of Rubber all those thoughts vanished.

I must admit I did not seem to handle it like I do my own, but Jason didn't comment about my missing second gear that one time or any of my other flukes. It is really a different feel sitting on the right and remembering where to look for what and where I was in the traffic lanes and managing those 725 Horses.

His Griggs suspension is great and the short throw shifter is really smooth.

Jason, thank you so very much for the hospitality and letting me drive your beast. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Bill

Archived