TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Feeling pretty good.....

Went to a car show today to support a friend of mine who was tragically killed last year.

http://www.hamptons.com/News-Neighborhood/...ke-Show-At.html

Anyway, walked past the trophy table and said to my kids "It would be nice to win one of these today because it has my friends name on it."

I honestly didn't think I would win with the GT-500 and forgot about it after that point.

Well, what do you know, I took 1st place in my class (1996-2010 stock) !!

1st car show I ever won and don't care if it's my last. I got a trophy in memory of my friend!

.....it was a good day, figured i'd share.

Went to a car show today to support a friend of mine who was tragically killed last year.

http://www.hamptons.com/News-Neighborhood/...ke-Show-At.html

Anyway, walked past the trophy table and said to my kids "It would be nice to win one of these today because it has my friends name on it."

I honestly didn't think I would win with the GT-500 and forgot about it after that point.

Well, what do you know, I took 1st place in my class (1996-2010 stock) !!

1st car show I ever won and don't care if it's my last. I got a trophy in memory of my friend!

.....it was a good day, figured i'd share.

Awesome story cograts...Glad you won bud.

Congrats and sorry to hear about you friend. I seldom do car or motorcycle shows and will only do them if they benefit something or someone I believe in.

I found the story, what ever happend to Oddone in court?

Congrats and sorry to hear about you friend. I seldom do car or motorcycle shows and will only do them if they benefit something or someone I believe in.

I found the story, what ever happend to Oddone in court?

Oddone is sitting at Rikers waiting for trial.

Archived