TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AutoWeek Video (GT500/Camaro SS/Challenger SRT8)

Yeah it was weak but I'll take any GT500 eye candy I can get. Even more so if it's just like I ordered, which this one is! :)

I guess that's what I was getting at. Didn't say it was great, just not bad. I (and others) seem to be eating up anything that is new until we FINALLY get ours.

Yeah it was weak but I'll take any GT500 eye candy I can get. Even more so if it's just like I ordered, which this one is! :)

Same here...I'll take still shots and anything new. The only thing I don't want to hear are about further delays and buying a car at 540HP to be delivered with only 520.

Same here...I'll take still shots and anything new. The only thing I don't want to hear are about further delays and buying a car at 540HP to be delivered with only 520.

Who goes to a drag strip expecting to turn a killer time with a 3:55 rear and street tires? My days it was 4:56 positraction with slicks.

Just funnin around. :happy feet:

Who goes to a drag strip expecting to turn a killer time with a 3:55 rear and street tires? My days it was 4:56 positraction with slicks.

Just funnin around. :happy feet:

Archived