TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ohio Bound this Weekend...

stpracer43

Hello Fellow TSers in OH!

My son and I will be headed your way this weekend from GA for a ROLLER COASTER vacation! He's a coaster freak and wanted to head to King's Island and Cedar Point amusement parks to ride their big coasters.

Anyone interested in an opportune Meet and Greet let me know. Will be in Mason from Saturday evening (13th) thru Monday evening (15th), then on up to Sandusky from Monday evening (15th) to Thursday a.m. (18th). Will be in the parks most of the days, but flexible as well.

Hope to hear from you.

Keith

Cell: (229) 444-4854

Finishing up King's Island today, then heading up to Cedar Point tonight! We're having a blast riding the coasters!

Did hear from a fellow TSer (Paul in Northern Ohio) and we might try to meet up Tues/Weds evening. Anyone else is welcome to join us.

Time to ride, front row always and hands up start to finish...

Keith

POST # 700! not setting any records here, but count me among the regular participants...

My son & I are getting ready to launch our assault on the 18 coasters at Cedar Point! Front row, hands up, start to finish! :happy feet:

On the way up, my son noted a little town called Shelby, OH on the GPS screen. Will have to make a detour through there on the way back home Thurs morning.

Time to Ride!

Keith

Darnit, sorry I missed you Keith. Was away this weekend and actually had a surgery yesterday and wouldn't have been able to meet up, but thanks for the heads up!! Hopefully next time you come through we can get more people together :happy feet:

If you get a chance, drive through the Hocking Hills State Park if you get a chance (don't know how far out of the way it is), but beautiful curvy roads and nice scenery!!

Darnit, sorry I missed you Keith. Was away this weekend and actually had a surgery yesterday and wouldn't have been able to meet up, but thanks for the heads up!! Hopefully next time you come through we can get more people together :happy feet:

If you get a chance, drive through the Hocking Hills State Park if you get a chance (don't know how far out of the way it is), but beautiful curvy roads and nice scenery!!

Thanks for the heads up... will have to check into Hocking Hills! Hope surgery recovery goes quickly.

Keith

Archived