TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP Intake Plastic Box

motorjock205

I am looking for the FRPP intake box like the one pictured below...I don't want to change out to the entire FRPP intake since I have the SHELBY GT FRPP Intake, but I'd like to have this plastic box instead of the metal one that came with my set up....Reason? I can't keep the small rubber edging on my metal intake...it has even rubbed paint off of the inner fender when the rubber has come off of it...This one has much thicker rubber to seal off better...If someone happens to have one laying around that they've taken off of their car, please PM me with a price...keep in mind that I'm still out of work after being laid off two months ago...just tired of having to put the rubber back on every time I raise the hood....

post-19184-1244829442_thumb.jpg

This is what I currently have that I'm not real happy with...

post-19184-1244831044_thumb.jpg

post-19184-1244829442_thumb.jpg

post-19184-1244831044_thumb.jpg

The you want looks like it will rub on the Shelby plaque. I'd be worried about that getting ruined.

Good point. I want one of these plastic boxes too for the same reasons mentioned above. The paint is getting ruined on my passenger shock tower.

As for the SAI plaque, 5 minutes with a Dremel ought to take care of that.

Ken

I am looking for the FRPP intake box like the one pictured below...I don't want to change out to the entire FRPP intake since I have the SHELBY GT FRPP Intake, but I'd like to have this plastic box instead of the metal one that came with my set up....Reason? I can't keep the small rubber edging on my metal intake...it has even rubbed paint off of the inner fender when the rubber has come off of it...This one has much thicker rubber to seal off better...If someone happens to have one laying around that they've taken off of their car, please PM me with a price...keep in mind that I'm still out of work after being laid off two months ago...just tired of having to put the rubber back on every time I raise the hood....

FRPP_Intake.JPG

This is what I currently have that I'm not real happy with...

Cold_Air_Intake.JPG

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I love mine,502744_R1_10_9A.jpg

Archived