TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need more speed!

I installed a mailorder tune from JLT that includes the CAI and 2.8 pulley with tune. Also installed SLP Loudmouths, which are a little loud, but I don't drive the car everyday so it is okay. I am impressed with the performance from the mailorder tune, but after a month of driving I need more power! What would you guys suggest for the next mod. I want that feeling when I get on the gas that I am on a roller coaster dropping from 90 degrees!

Stage 2 not enough? Next step: 3.73's and drag radials to put the power to the pavement. Headers= +~30HP, +TVS S/C= another 100HP, Kenne Bell "Mammoth" S/C= 800HP. Evolution Stages up to 6 now! Add Ford GT cams and head porting (make sure you get some new high-strength rods installed first) to reach close to 1000HP! Or just get the new twin-turbo kits for an easy 1000+HP!!

Stage 2 not enough? Next step: 3.73's and drag radials to put the power to the pavement. Headers= +~30HP, +TVS S/C= another 100HP, Kenne Bell "Mammoth" S/C= 800HP. Evolution Stages up to 6 now! Add Ford GT cams and head porting (make sure you get some new high-strength rods installed first) to reach close to 1000HP! Or just get the new twin-turbo kits for an easy 1000+HP!!

Its amazing the response that these cars have to the mods available! Thanks!

I installed a mailorder tune from JLT that includes the CAI and 2.8 pulley with tune. Also installed SLP Loudmouths, which are a little loud, but I don't drive the car everyday so it is okay. I am impressed with the performance from the mailorder tune, but after a month of driving I need more power! What would you guys suggest for the next mod. I want that feeling when I get on the gas that I am on a roller coaster dropping from 90 degrees!

you can add a lower pulley too adds another almost 4lbs of boost

Archived