TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AC check valve(s)

Feeling a little stupid with this easy mod. I bought some billet AC check valve covers to match Shelby caps. Two came in the pack and the instructions state one for each side. My problem is I can only find the one on the passenger side (circled in red). Anyone know where the other one is or does it not exist... Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Frank

:headscratch:

post-22352-1244676402_thumb.jpg

post-22352-1244676402_thumb.jpg

Feeling a little stupid with this easy mod. I bought some billet AC check valve covers to match Shelby caps. Two came in the pack and the instructions state one for each side. My problem is I can only find the one on the passenger side (circled in red). Anyone know where the other one is or does it not exist... Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Frank

I think the other one is behind your driver's side strut tower...I'm gonna have to go look at mine now to make sure, but I think that's where the other one is....

Yup, just went and looked, behind the black line on the driver's side by the brake reservoir...

Thanks

Frank

Drivers side. Next to the master cylinder. Against the fender.

WOW, there it was plain as day. Never saw it and I literally had my hand on it.

Thanks for the help.

Frank

:fool:

LOL, Probably why you missed it...you DID have your hand on top of it... :hysterical:

Good thing it wasn't a SNAKE...it would've bit you!

Where did you get those by the way? Are they a replacement billet cap or just a cover for the plastic ones?

LOL, Probably why you missed it...you DID have your hand on top of it... :hysterical:

Good thing it wasn't a SNAKE...it would've bit you!

Where did you get those by the way? Are they a replacement billet cap or just a cover for the plastic ones?

I found them on ebay. They are billet caps that go over the plastic ones. Passenger side went on tight while the driver side slipped right on very easy.

Here are a few pics. Sorry the engine bay is a mess...

post-22352-1244687857_thumb.jpg

post-22352-1244687893_thumb.jpg

post-22352-1244687857_thumb.jpg

post-22352-1244687893_thumb.jpg

Archived