TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally got the call

After 6 looooong months SAI called me today to say my SS is done. Vista Blue coupe, 725HP, polished sc, cooling system, rear brakes(in blue), kicker, eibach, shifter.

I can't wait to see her! I am very happy. :doh:

Congratulations!! I leave tomorrow to pick up 080218, same color, same options except brakes are black :happy feet: alomost 2 extra months at SAI for the rear brakes and cooling. Are you heading down to pick your car up or are you shipping?

If I see it, I will snap some shots.

Congratulations!! I leave tomorrow to pick up 080218, same color, same options except brakes are black :happy feet: alomost 2 extra months at SAI for the rear brakes and cooling. Are you heading down to pick your car up or are you shipping?

If I see it, I will snap some shots.

I am going to fly in to do the tour, inspection and pix and then ship back to south Florida. If you see it pix would be nice. Extra 2.5 months for me too.

thnx

BJ

Picking up baby between 061209 and 061909- 08SS267....#20/427 Black on Black vert -got the call yesterday- she's been there since Feb- all the mods- but the kicker - He's picking her and her rolling room up and bringing her home for Momma to drive :yahoo:

Picking up baby between 061209 and 061909- 08SS267....#20/427 Black on Black vert -got the call yesterday- she's been there since Feb- all the mods- but the kicker - He's picking her and her rolling room up and bringing her home for Momma to drive :yahoo:

Congrats :happy feet: :happy feet:

You all won't be disappointed with waiting the extra time for the upgrades. As Bud will tell you, be careful with the car at first as it is a TON of power. Have fun, drive safe and above all post pictures and your impressions picking the car up. Should be a very memorable day, was for me!!

JW

I'll be there on 6-18-09 to inspect my car before it goes on the transporter back home.

After 6 looooong months SAI called me today to say my SS is done. Vista Blue coupe, 725HP, polished sc, cooling system, rear brakes(in blue), kicker, eibach, shifter.

I can't wait to see her! I am very happy. :doh:

6 months to get it done, that cant be true, why would it take so long

Knownukes did the big brake upgrade and the cooling package among other things. Just had to wait on products.

Now we gonna get it all Grigg'd up !!!!!!!

I am looking forward to lapping with Knownukes at Sebring, Homestead, PBIR and Daytona. Good times with Griggs suspensions. We have to get those track records back in NASA TTU. Let's go Bill.

Now we gonna get it all Grigg'd up !!!!!!!

Now correct me if im wrong, but i do think i started this trend.... Super Snake and Griggs !!!!

Congratulations Mate,

Youre going to love it.

Nothing else comes close to these car and adding the Griggs just takes everything to the next level.

Doing it to the Super Snake just gives the car that pedigree which can never be removed, Shelby to the

core and Pedal to the Metal !!!!!!!

Cheers.

Now correct me if im wrong, but i do think i started this trend.... Super Snake and Griggs !!!!

Oh yeah, I was telling Marji "but honey, Aussie Snake has the Griggs system on his SS". :hysterical:

They recieved the car on 2/2, said it was was done w/o hood in April, then added new mods that were made available(cooling system, rear brakes and kicker soud system). Got final call on 6/13. Will ship on 6/22.

That's my timeline.

BJ

Wouldn't that be cool if SAI offered Griggs as an option?

Damn Right !!!! That would be cool, then i could add my upgrade to the Shelby registry !!!!

Oh yeah, I was telling Marji "but honey, Aussie Snake has the Griggs system on his SS".

I just steamrolled it all through my missus, caused me some greif but I got what i wanted hahaha

The Griggs add on was just "Part of the Conversion" not a VERY expensive mod hahaha

Good luck guys.

Damn Right !!!! That would be cool, then i could add my upgrade to the Shelby registry !!!!

I just steamrolled it all through my missus, caused me some greif but I got what i wanted hahaha

The Griggs add on was just "Part of the Conversion" not a VERY expensive mod hahaha

Good luck guys.

Aussie Snake, You made me LOL w/that post. I am going to put the Griggs setup in the registry even though it's an aftermarket product. It is too big of a mod not to mention. It would be a good option for Shelby to offer. I love you energy and enthusiasm. I get to see my car on Monday! I can't wait! I'll be tearing up the track w/Van soon now.

Take Care,

BJ

Archived