TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 Grabber Blue delivery spotted in PA

Does anybody have some details on this? I can see it was a burn out contest but did I hear the announcer thank Ford?

Steve

Yup, since it was a car that was part of the Ford Display there.

Graphic images of a 2010 GT500 grabber blue. Viewer descresion is advised.

Just kidding Cobra 09

I mean....lets just beat the sh*t out of a brand new 2010 Shelby Cobra GT500? What...Why....Where is his head at, what a frign idiot!

That is what these cars were built for. HAVING FUN. I can tell that after lurking for a while many people on this forum don't know what fun is. :hide: And thanks for posting I liked it.

SOLD ME A GT 500

Yup, since it was a car that was part of the Ford Display there.

I was actually waiting for the tires to go "POP" and take out the quarter panels.

It's good to know Ford was doing that instead of a dealer. Ford will probably crush the car at some point where a dealer might sell it to a unsuspecting customer.

Steve

That is what these cars were built for. HAVING FUN. I can tell that after lurking for a while many people on this forum don't know what fun is. :hide: And thanks for posting I liked it.

Im all for having fun too, but I wont be doing this to mine. Not unless I had two of them and was rich.

Graphic images of a 2010 GT500 grabber blue. Viewer descresion is advised.

Just kidding Cobra 09

That's cool :happy feet: Now I know where my car is! :hysterical: You know when I was a sales consultant at the local Ford Dealer, We got in a new Shelby GT500 and the tires were muddy and some burn on the outter edges, accused to our selves, the truck driver, but I really think when they off load these things from the train some of the wise acres give them a couple of burn outs.

Cobra09

Archived