TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H Lookers

Can you post the csm# you would have access to

07-397 was not one of the cars. The cars sold on Wednesday. Hertz ran 18 and 17 sold. Sorry for trying to be vague on my post. Not sure if I should post the cars CSM on here, but I will. Maybe a moderator can help me. I was on a GM truck fan site (name withheld) and the people on that board were very rude and I will never go to that site again. Those guys are nothing but cry babies and whiners. Granted I have met some nice people on the site, but there are always a few bad seeds. But, the heck with them. I am sticking to my roots..Fords and Mustangs.

I purchased 07-049 and I am impressed with the car.

Mark

Not sure if I should post the cars CSM on here, but I will.

Probably should as that's one of the first questions you'll be asked :)

I'm not in the market for an 07 GTH but if I saw the sister car to my 06 GTH I'd probably be tempted to take a look see and who knows where that can lead. By sister car I mean the same CSM # as my 06.

Mileage and prices couldn't hurt.

Good luck.

Steve

wow, what a coincidence. i was looking for this car last sept. found it in california still in the fleet. contactecd hertz and they would not private sale the car. now it is in houston. thanks for the infromation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I purchased 07H209 from Houston. Had no idea on its original rental location but glad to hear that it is from California.

i called to purchase that car and they told me it was sold. i gave them my information to pass along to you but they dropped the ball. 209 coupe was also a california rental. congrats ever interested in selling contact me.

Archived