TEAM SHELBY FORUM

And I thought the "extra" cost of some GT500's was bad.

Here you have Chrysler in bankruptcy and they have this on the sticker of an RT Classic. Not even an SRT8. And the dealers being closed are wondering why they can't sell any cars. Scroll down and check out the window sticker with the "Limited Availability" cost. Just amazing. $10,000 over sticker.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-DODGE-...A1%7C240%3A1308

I just got another call from a local Dodge dealer. He really wants me to come test drive one.....I have already an... SRT8. He says he has 2 and it is very hard to get them because of the plant shut down and they are selling fast. I told him I have enough new Mustangs and that I already drove one. He says come and drive it anyway? If they are selling so fast why do they need me to drive it? Sell it to the next guy! :hysterical:

Yeah... We will see exactly how much they are going to be worth when Chrysler hits rock bottom..

Oh yeah.........they're not there yet................hahaha.............piece of sh**.............worst car company in the world............no offense to anyone of course.............hahaha

These dealers are going to keep playing games until the end I guess. Pretty foolish. Considering the situation you would think there would be more deals out there. AMD's are one thing when the demand is higher than the supply but right now that doesnt seem to be the case. Regardless, you would think they would want to move some cars...period. I do like Mopars, I hope they can survive.

KC666

:rockon:

When I first saw press photos of the new Challenger I thought it was a nice looking car. I was really looking forward to seeing one in person (especially the B5 blue with the track pak and retro wheels).

Now that they are out, I got to say that I am a bit disappointed with the way they look from the factory. (The SRT8 is ok, but they are huge)

I don't know what they are missing, but something just doesn't look right with them.

Archived