TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On its way

greggara

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MM emailed me saying my GB coupe, HID/NAV is on its way. He will know more later this week.

By the way MM has been great through the whole process and I wouldnt think twice about buying from him again.

Grats---looks like its you and me.Is MM drop shipping it to you in MA??

The race is on....who's getting their car first.

I thought there was a chance it could be me: relatively early order (although not as early as some), shipping by convoy instead of rail, and relative proximity to Detroit. But looks like those that were built more recently are shipping first. Hey, no big deal. If I have my car by the end of the month, I'll be thrilled.

I thought there was a chance it could be me: relatively early order (although not as early as some), shipping by convoy instead of rail, and relative proximity to Detroit. But looks like those that were built more recently are shipping first. Hey, no big deal. If I have my car by the end of the month, I'll be thrilled.

If I recall correctly my build date is 1 day before gregg and vin is similiar....mine might be coming? who knows...I guess we will see them sooner or later. I'm hoping for sooner.

If I remember correctly I ordered back in Feb from MM. I think I was the first to order from him. It was scheduled for March 27 but didnt get built until May 5th or 6th(Dont understand the online sticker) so I have been waiting for a while.

Thanks. MM and I are to arrange shipping when it arrives to his dealership. How about you? Oh and Congrats to you also.

I live in Atl so just driving there--its 90 miles south of Atl.Maybe our cars will be on the same truck--i know they'll be on different trains,but the trcukers will queue up cars--thatd be a pretty sight.Why not just drive it home from Ga,thats a nice drive--take 80 thru the blue Ridge.Going to NY its taken me 12 hours from here.Only issue would be traffic will slow as you pass them to look at your car and ask questuons at every gas stop.bob

I live in Atl so just driving there--its 90 miles south of Atl.Maybe our cars will be on the same truck--i know they'll be on different trains,but the trcukers will queue up cars--thatd be a pretty sight.Why not just drive it home from Ga,thats a nice drive--take 80 thru the blue Ridge.Going to NY its taken me 12 hours from here.Only issue would be traffic will slow as you pass them to look at your car and ask questuons at every gas stop.bob

I have driven the MA to FL route many times and I dont care for it. I would rather pay for a transport.

That would be cool if they arrived on the same truck.

My build date was one day after yours so hopefully I will get some good news soon too

I feel like the guy who stood in the rain for 3 hours to get in the theater and just as the line begins to move several cars pull up and let people out and they go right in. Ordered my car 6 months ago, been built for 3 months and can't get it delivered. According to ford luck of the draw. Don't ask me what I think about that comment.

I feel like the guy who stood in the rain for 3 hours to get in the theater and just as the line begins to move several cars pull up and let people out and they go right in. Ordered my car 6 months ago, been built for 3 months and can't get it delivered. According to ford luck of the draw. Don't ask me what I think about that comment.

I ordered mine 01/15/09, sold my 05 GT for less than I wanted in March because I was told I would have mine in April sometime. I applied for financing and got a great deal once my car was built in May and now the 45 days is going to expire next week so im going to have to reapply and hopefully get the same great deal, I just keep losing here so I feel your frustration.

I ordered mine 01/15/09, sold my 05 GT for less than I wanted in March because I was told I would have mine in April sometime. I applied for financing and got a great deal once my car was built in May and now the 45 days is going to expire next week so im going to have to reapply and hopefully get the same great deal, I just keep losing here so I feel your frustration.

Welcome to the line! But I am glad some people are getting their's.

Cobra09

I have driven the MA to FL route many times and I dont care for it. I would rather pay for a transport.

That would be cool if they arrived on the same truck.

i agree that 95 is awful--but hed be coming from Ga thru the mountains with not much traffic.I picked up a car in Miami and took 95 and it was terrible.How many times will you get a chance to drive a great car on an open highway--its what ownig a car is all about(think Rte 66). PLus id have to say from personal experience if he gets a lower birth on a car trailer,hed better hope the old leaky car above him on the car trailer is out of fluids.And on a long run like that,his car will be unloaded several times as they drop off cars--unless he goes for a big buck single car delivery.All kinds of risks

Cobra I feel your pain.Dont think its a good analogy though.Its more like you play the Ga lotterey everyday,and i only buy one ticket ever and win a million bucks.Those of us lucky enough to get early delivery surely didnt sneak in line.

Cobra I feel your pain.Dont think its a good analogy though.Its more like you play the Ga lotterey everyday,and i only buy one ticket ever and win a million bucks.Those of us lucky enough to get early delivery surely didnt sneak in line.

Bob,

Might feel different if it was on the other foot but as I always say IMO. (In My Opinion)

Cobra09

Be patient guys!! I know its easy for me to say, but they AA is starting to release all the cars and they will get to you VERY soon!

MM

When they release them will it show up on the dealers vehicle visibility program as shipped or if I call Ford customer service will they be able to tell me if it shipped? I was just wondering because I have heard of cars in the past just showing up at the dealers without them even knowing it was shipped.

When they release them will it show up on the dealers vehicle visibility program as shipped or if I call Ford customer service will they be able to tell me if it shipped? I was just wondering because I have heard of cars in the past just showing up at the dealers without them even knowing it was shipped.

It will show up on Visibitity. Im watching both of mine!

I agree years ago you might have a car slip in and not know its coming, but with alittle homework now you can find out what CITY the car is passing thru.

MM

Just looked and BOTH of the GT500s are showing a ETA of JUNE 19!!!! So they might show up at the same time!!!

Dont hold me to the date. Its just an ETA. I will let yall know when the cars get to Atlanta a more EXACT date

MM

MM thanks for the update--when they get to Atl, you can just have them drive by my house and drop it off--just kidding--bob

Less than a week. Please guys post pics for all of us that are "waiting"

Thanks,

Roger

Just looked and BOTH of the GT500s are showing a ETA of JUNE 19!!!! So they might show up at the same time!!!

Dont hold me to the date. Its just an ETA. I will let yall know when the cars get to Atlanta a more EXACT date

MM

MM emailed me saying my GB coupe, HID/NAV is on its way. He will know more later this week.

By the way MM has been great through the whole process and I wouldnt think twice about buying from him again.

Greggara--asked MM about the alleged delay and heres his reponse as it relates to our cars--

I dont know what the guy is talking about! Your car is in LIMA OHIO headed this way!!! Im tracking it all the way to GA!!!!

Greggara--asked MM about the alleged delay and heres his reponse as it relates to our cars--

I dont know what the guy is talking about! Your car is in LIMA OHIO headed this way!!! Im tracking it all the way to GA!!!!

Thanks for the update. Getting excited. here is something to feast your eyes on till it gets here.

Feast your eyes

Archived