TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just shipped

Just got this from MM on my car--thought all of you would be excited that they are shipping cars--heres his note.On the beng right part,he thought the recently made casr would ship first

Just to update you. I was right! Your car is on a rail car headed this way. Showing the date of June 22!!! It shipped before the other car! The coupe should ship this week. So your car will be here FIRST!!!

Just got this from MM on my car--thought all of you would be excited that they are shipping cars--heres his note.On the beng right part,he thought the recently made casr would ship first

Just to update you. I was right! Your car is on a rail car headed this way. Showing the date of June 22!!! It shipped before the other car! The coupe should ship this week. So your car will be here FIRST!!!

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU . What was your vin, order and build date ???

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU . What was your vin, order and build date ???

1ZVBP8KS5A5118161, ordered 2/15 from MM---build target date was 5/13,but MM said it was built week of 5/28.Its ragtop Torch Red,inly option was HIDs.AS someone said once "gievn the choice between good managemnt,and good luck,ill take luck"".I sure am glad to be lucky,an Im sure not worthy since this is my first Shelby--but I happy.

1ZVBP8KS5A5118161, ordered 2/15 from MM---build target date was 5/13,but MM said it was built week of 5/28.Its ragtop Torch Red,inly option was HIDs.AS someone said once "gievn the choice between good managemnt,and good luck,ill take luck"".I sure am glad to be lucky,an Im sure not worthy since this is my first Shelby--but I happy.

Awesome news!

My dealer called me today and said he has a date of June 10th...Didn't have a chance to ask but is that when he will get it, or when it leaves AA? Mine is arriving on truck i think(convoy).

Awesome news!

My dealer called me today and said he has a date of June 10th...Didn't have a chance to ask but is that when he will get it, or when it leaves AA? Mine is arriving on truck i think(convoy).

Im guessing thats ship from Mi,since my note from MM was today and said 6/22

Im guessing thats ship from Mi,since my note from MM was today and said 6/22

called him back and he said eta for him to see it is this week.. could be today ... could be next week. But it IS on a truck as we speak.

My car is going to OH which is only down the road from MI :-)

called him back and he said eta for him to see it is this week.. could be today ... could be next week. But it IS on a truck as we speak.

My car is going to OH which is only down the road from MI :-)

Great news post pics--what color etc--youll probably get the first one--bob

Archived