TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabberville Meet & Greet results in 40th Conversion

Slabo

Well Grabber your not so little gathering has ended up being a little more expensive a trip than I had planned. Its official, Grabberville has resulted in a 40th conversion. :happy feet: Thanks Jeff for showing the wifey and I your 40th and taking the time to answer questions. Does this mean I have to talk Pam into hanging her panties on the antenna next year? ;) Also thanks to Leon for talking about the SS options and your experience in Vegas. Looking forward to a great road trip.

Here is my thread Going to Vegas

way to go Rob

i am looking at

upper and lower control arms

rear springs

pan hard bar

stage 2 pulley

MAC mufflers

new rubber

we are going to visit Alex next month he will look after the above work

interior upgrade

after your event Lisa and I decided we like the stripeless look of the verts.

we are going after a little bling and some performance.

way to go Rob

i am looking at

upper and lower control arms

rear springs

pan hard bar

stage 2 pulley

MAC mufflers

new rubber

we are going to visit Alex next month he will look after the above work

interior upgrade

after your event Lisa and I decided we like the stripeless look of the verts.

we are going after a little bling and some performance.

You are seeing the right guy to get the work done right.happy%20feet.gif

Slabo (Bob)... hope you make it to Palm Springs after the conversion like I posted in your other post..

Glen...I look forward to seeing you and Lisa in July and upgrading your car...You car will be a whole different animal

Rob...Thanks for the nice comments as usual..LOL

Ken...Yes I work on SGT's too...have done many upgrades on them, regular 3V GT's, 96-04 Cobras, 95 and older 5.0's and Ford Lightnings. Have worked on nothing but Mustangs for 15+ years...

My website is www.MackenzieMustang.com

Here's a linky...

http://www.mackenziemustang.com/

Alex

Well Grabber your not so little gathering has ended up being a little more expensive a trip than I had planned. Its official, Grabberville has resulted in a 40th conversion. :happy feet: Thanks Jeff for showing the wifey and I your 40th and taking the time to answer questions. Does this mean I have to talk Pam into hanging her panties on the antenna next year? ;) Also thanks to Leon for talking about the SS options and your experience in Vegas. Looking forward to a great road trip.

Here is my thread Going to Vegas

Happy to be of assistance....good luck with the conversion and panty thing, I recommend Victorias Secret :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived