TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake insurance ?

08SHELBYSS

Can anyone from British Columbia with a Super Snake help me with insurance ? Where did you buy it ? How much did you pay ? ICBC doesn't even know what it is. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Randy

Randy:

I was with ING through Broker Link and when I told them I was going to SS my car they said they would no longer cover my Shelby (post conversion). They don't like covering anything collectable & over $100K value. However, my broker is really good. She gave me a contact name over at TSG Insurance.

http://www.legendsinsurance.com/

For ~$100k insurnace value (you need to have an appraisal done), $2 Million Liability, $500 collision deductable, & $250 other deductible, the anual bill would be ~$855.00/yr. Keep in mind that this is collector car insurnce so it is assumed that you will not drive it in the winter,it isn't a commuter car, and your annual milage is under 5000 km.

Cheers

Brett

Thanks Brett,

Called them and they only do Alberta, Have to keep looking

Randy

Randy:

I just got my official paper work from them in the mail today and it is underwritten by AXA Pacific Insurnace in Vancouver. TSG is just the broker. Maybe try AXA Pasific directly? Good luck!

Cheers

Brett

Archived