TEAM SHELBY FORUM

YEA - GOT A JOB :)

Congrats on your new job! Bet you are feeling relief :)

Tanks :) I will start feeling relief when I start getting a check (its a 100% commission position), AND most importantly, my beautiful wife can stop working so much. She has been working about 16 hours a day (6 to 7 days a week) since about January to TRY to keep our heads above water. She more than anything deserves a HUGE break from all of this mess.

I thought you just started selling insurance not that long ago?

LONG Story about the insurance gig - but the Readers Digest Condensed version is - they wouldn't let me have my own agency because I don't have golden credit (which they knew when they started talking to me last year). If I were the type that could have gone postal - I would have when they told me no go.

Phew - FINALLY got a job. I start on Monday morning for a company called United Fidelity Group, Inc. Expect to work LONG hours - but thats okay - the pay has the possibility of being substantial :)

Congrats OC...All the best with your new job. :happy feet:

Congrats on your new career!

How close are you to Carlsbad, CA. My company is based out there and I'm out there every so often.

Everytime I'm out there I miss my Shelby. :shift:

Thanks much :)

The office is in Laguna Hills - right at the freeway (Interstate 5) and Lake Forest.

Congrats on getting the new job. Working together to keep your head above water is what it's all about. Kudos to your wife.

Thanks :) Well, for the last few months its been my wife doing all of the work. She is one woman I tell ya. I am a real lucky guy to have her. I know its been REAL rough on her for sure. Just hope she can slow down the work soon - so we can have some time together once in a while (when I am not working) :)

Phew - FINALLY got a job. I start on Monday morning for a company called United Fidelity Group, Inc. Expect to work LONG hours - but thats okay - the pay has the possibility of being substantial :)

Sincere Congrats, Page! I love hearing good news! :happy feet:

Archived