TEAM SHELBY FORUM

car foto

Im waiting like everyone else,and have been a member since Feb.I love seeing memebrs cars,or expected cars,but havent been able to figure out how to post a pic,either in the body of the comments,or in the personal signature on the left.Also, its about time i change my name from my Pontiac background,bobstripower, to amore GT500 monicor.So any help on how to do these would be appreciated--thanks

The best way that I have found is to create an account with Photobucket (Click Here), and upload the pictures that you would want on to there, because it will provide you with the direct URL link of the picture that you need to put them on signatures, or post them up on one of the threads.

So for example, I edited my signature picture to fit, uploaded it to photobucket, and then posted the URL link in the "edit signature" section of TS. The URL link basically tells the "forum" to access that picture on photobucket so that you see it on the screen.

Hope this helps?

- Gabe

The best way that I have found is to create an account with Photobucket (Click Here), and upload the pictures that you would want on to there, because it will provide you with the direct URL link of the picture that you need to put them on signatures, or post them up on one of the threads.

So for example, I edited my signature picture to fit, uploaded it to photobucket, and then posted the URL link in the "edit signature" section of TS. The URL link basically tells the "forum" to access that picture on photobucket so that you see it on the screen.

Hope this helps?

- Gabe

thanks i went to try it,but it means signing up,and i aleady get 40 spams a day.Isnt there a a way within the forum??

When you post a new thread or reply the second box, the one just below where you type in the text is where you would upload a picture. It says "Attachments" in blue. Click on the Browse button to the right of the box and locate the file you want to upload, remember to size the picture first as there is a 1.17 MB maximum file limitation.

Sample pic uploaded:

post-22263-1244334879_thumb.jpg

post-22263-1244334879_thumb.jpg

When you post a new thread or reply the second box, the one just below where you type in the text is where you would upload a picture. It says "Attachments" in blue. Click on the Browse button to the right of the box and locate the file you want to upload, remember to size the picture first as there is a 1.17 MB maximum file limitation.

Sample pic uploaded:

OK thanks--yes Ive used that feature--i was hoping there'd be an automatic signature thing,but guess not--like where you have the thumbnail of your gorgeous car on the left side--are you uplaoding that each time??

OK thanks--yes Ive used that feature--i was hoping there'd be an automatic signature thing,but guess not--like where you have the thumbnail of your gorgeous car on the left side--are you uplaoding that each time??

No, that file is hosted on photobucket, the link is in my signature.

Archived