TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Turkey Run

Cobra010

Hello Guys and Gals,

Anyone planning on attending the Turkey Run Car Show in Daytona Beach Florida? Usually over 5000 cars on display, all of Daytona is pretty much in the 50's 60's mode during that time. Starts day after Thanksgiving and ends on Sunday. Located inside of the Daytona Race track.

Cobra09

Hello Guys and Gals,

Anyone planning on attending the Turkey Run Car Show in Daytona Beach Florida? Usually over 5000 cars on display, all of Daytona is pretty much in the 50's 60's mode during that time. Starts day after Thanksgiving and ends on Sunday. Located inside of the Daytona Race track.

Cobra09

Id check Daytona--they got 22inches of rain a few weeks ago, and had 4 ft of water at the track.It is a great show--been several times since i live in Atl,its not a bad drive

Id check Daytona--they got 22inches of rain a few weeks ago, and had 4 ft of water at the track.It is a great show--been several times since i live in Atl,its not a bad drive

You don't think it will dry up by November...

:lol:

I'd love to go if my car ever gets here.

What kind of car do you have? I live in Macon. :happy feet:

Cobra09

You don't think it will dry up by November...

:lol:

I'd love to go if my car ever gets here.

It's quite a Happening, been several times over the years. I would like to see several Shelby SVT 500'S go down and meet up somewhere.

Blessings,

Cobra09

What kind of car do you have? I live in Macon. :happy feet:

Cobra09

Ive got a new GT500 vert coming--torch red/silver.Ordered it thru MM at Morris Ford in Perry--he'll be getting in 2 cars by 6/22.Is yousr the other one--I know its grabber blue.MM told me 6/22 or earlier--hope earlier.

Ive got a new GT500 vert coming--torch red/silver.Ordered it thru MM at Morris Ford in Perry--he'll be getting in 2 cars by 6/22.Is yousr the other one--I know its grabber blue.MM told me 6/22 or earlier--hope earlier.

No I bought mine from Riverside Ford in Macon, got a great deal! Mine was ordered in December 08 and built 9 March 09'. My email is al.copp@cox.net give me a shout when you get yours.

Blessings,

Cobra09

Archived