TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Foot/Clutch Issue

OCD

Here's the problem, when I am sitting at a stop sign idling with the clutch pressed everything is fine. However, anytime I rev the motor to like three grand, my foot slips off the clutch... Then all of a sudden you can smell burning rubber and there is a big cloud of smoke surrounding the rear end...

Anyone else have this happen to them??

Here's the problem, when I am sitting at a stop sign idling with the clutch pressed everything is fine. However, anytime I rev the motor to like three grand, my foot slips off the clutch... Then all of a sudden you can smell burning rubber and there is a big cloud of smoke surrounding the rear end...

It's not a problem unless theres and red and blue lights flashing in your rear view mirror

Hm. No idea :shrug: Perhaps the dealership can re... re... crap wtf is the work I am looking for? Recreate the process??

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Yeah, you need the tranny TSB!

Archived