TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Patrick & Astrid in Mustang Times!

mywickedshelby

Got this months copy of the Mustang Times last night in the mail and there is an article about Patrick & Astrid attending the 45th Anniversary Celebration for the Mustang in Birmingham and picking up their new Terlingua. :superhero:

Congrats to you both on your beautiful brand new Shelby and the write up in the magazine. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Great seeing you full blooded Shelby folks in there! :salute::salute:

Very cool, would like to see that article...

And congrats to having, what has to be, the ONLY Terlingua in Europe! :shift:

Sat with them at dinner at 85, and chatted with them again at 86...Patrick & Astrid are GOOD PEOPLE!

Very cool, would like to see that article...

And congrats to having, what has to be, the ONLY Terlingua in Europe!

Sat with them at dinner at 85, and chatted with them again at 86...Patrick & Astrid are GOOD PEOPLE!

Well, Astrid is "good people", I'm not so sure about Patrick! :hysterical::hysterical2:

Just kidding :poke: Patrick, your pretty good too.

I will ask Astrid to post tonight. We got the magazine today. Last weekend her Terlingua had first appearance on our big 45th Mustang Anniversary. It was sitting next to my Grabber GT500. She won a big price. My Shelby didn't. Fortunately the 97 Cobra won a price too in 94-98.

When I got home Patrick showed the article in Mustang Times. I like the way they did the black and yellow. I made a picture for those not a member of MCA.

Also some pictures of my Terlingua at the 45th show in the Netherlands. I drove my Shelby for the first time in the Netherlands last friday and had a lot of spectators. At the show my car was a real eyecatcher.

I have to bring it back tomorrow to get my dutch license plates, but first pay more taxes.

I don't expect another Terlingua soon in Europe.

Astrid

ter1.jpg

ter2.jpg

IMGP1381.jpg

IMGP1388-1.jpg

that's too cool!!!!!!! met them at SB 86 and everything was hush hush then, he was so exited about doing it, and what a great surprise!! they are great people, later Mickey

Archived