TEAM SHELBY FORUM

nasty clone

kahmann

To each his own!

:lurk:

First Off....there never was a G.T. 300 so what is it a Clone of................. It has Factory Stripes over the Top and lower Side Stripes from Graphix Express, thats all, whats the big deal?

GT300? :headscratch: Why not a GT3,000,000,000? Just wait... it'll happen :nonono:

I like the CB antenna :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'm guessing by using the numerals 300 it will keep the licensing folks away since Shelby owns the rights to GT350. While its not my taste at least there isn't any Shelby badges stuck on it.

Probably would have looked better if the rocker stripes said "GT 4.6" or something similar.

Steve

First Off....there never was a G.T. 300 so what is it a Clone of................. It has Factory Stripes over the Top and lower Side Stripes from Graphix Express, thats all, whats the big deal?

It's ugly as sin, that's all. Obviously, there was never a G.T. 300. This just seemed like a half ass attempt and a terrible one at that.

Ken

p.s. If Ford sells those stripes, someone at Ford needs to be fired.

It's ugly as sin, that's all. Obviously, there was never a G.T. 300. This just seemed like a half ass attempt and a terrible one at that.

Ken

p.s. If Ford sells those stripes, someone at Ford needs to be fired.

Ford offers the Lemans Stripes (Over the Top) as a Factory Option and as a Dealer Option, the Lower Side Stripes look like the ones that Graphic Express sells. How can it be "Ugly as Sin", it's a Mustang with owner added Lower Side Stripes and Seat Covers. I do not see a single thing that indicates the guy is tring to pass it off as a Shelby.

I'm guessing by using the numerals 300 it will keep the licensing folks away since Shelby owns the rights to GT350. While its not my taste at least there isn't any Shelby badges stuck on it.

Probably would have looked better if the rocker stripes said "GT 4.6" or something similar.

Steve

Doesn't the Stock Mustang GT have "300" HP?

How can it be "Ugly as Sin", it's a Mustang with owner added Lower Side Stripes and Seat Covers.

CB antenna, cheesy side stripes, cheesier 'le mans' stripes, wal mart seat covers, etc. I don't care who makes these stripes, they're phony and cheap looking. I've seen plenty of Mustangs with bad effects, but this one is near the top of the list.

It's pointless to argue personal opinion. Whether you like it or not, doesn't matter much to me. It's a matter of taste, I guess. Some people have it and others don't! :hysterical:

Ken

CB antenna, cheesy side stripes, cheesier 'le mans' stripes, wal mart seat covers, etc. I don't care who makes these stripes, they're phony and cheap looking. I've seen plenty of Mustangs with bad effects, but this one is near the top of the list.

It's pointless to argue personal opinion. Whether you like it or not, doesn't matter much to me. It's a matter of taste, I guess. Some people have it and others don't! :hysterical:

Ken

At least it's an American car, and on top of that, a Mustang! :shift:

Archived