TEAM SHELBY FORUM

David Carradine

Actor David Carradine found dead in Bangkok

Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" who also had a wide-ranging career in the movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital, Bangkok. A news report said he was found hanged in his hotel room and was believed to have committed suicide.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_thailand_david_carradine

Maybe he had a terrible illness and thought I'll make one more movie and then end it.

:headscratch:

Maybe he suffered a fate close to the late Bruce Lee. Many said that Lee was assasinated by the Yakuza because he would'nt play ball while he was making his films in china during the late 60's early 70's Maybe Mr.Carradine was doing the same thing. Hey what can I say, I always take the conspiracy theories seriously. Truth is always stranger than fiction. But all that said may he rest in peace.

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

Alrighty then!

How embarassing and what a legacy to leave behind!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525177,00.html

How true!

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

Alrighty then!

It is called "Erotic Asphyxiation". You would be surpprised as to how many people are in to that stuff. Oh.....and I am NOT one of them.

Maybe he suffered a fate close to the late Bruce Lee. Many said that Lee was assasinated by the Yakuza because he would'nt play ball while he was making his films in china during the late 60's early 70's Maybe Mr.Carradine was doing the same thing. Hey what can I say, I always take the conspiracy theories seriously. Truth is always stranger than fiction. But all that said may he rest in peace.

I want to think and believe this is what happened. You never know; the Yakuzoo can make anything look like suicide and tying a rope to his pecker and his neck seems like something the mob would do.

I want to think and believe this is what happened. You never know; the Yakuzoo can make anything look like suicide and tying a rope to his pecker and his neck seems like something the mob would do.

Possibly they were trying to make a carrying handle?

Think about it....

You'll get it.....

To die from an orgasm is just wrong...I really thought something wasn't right.

Hey, when I go, I want to go "ON TOP" of the one I Love.......................... I told that to my last Girlfriend and she wouldn't let me back on top again................................ :hysterical:

Archived