TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New (kinda) book

Last year I stumbled across this book at my local Sam's store. They only had one left and it was in rough shape so I passed waitng for more to come. I have checked any time I was in a Sam's store and found none-until today. My local store (Cheyenne, WY) had a whole stack of them along with another one titled Muscle Cars. I only opted for the Sports Car one. Not a lot on the GT500 inside, but this book makes an awesome coffee table book as it measures 17"x24" and must weigh ten pounds. Great cover shot.

p.s. I got to thinking so I decided to weigh it. It only weighs 9lbs.

post-11181-1244062821_thumb.jpg

Last year I stumbled across this book at my local Sam's store. They only had one left and it was in rough shape so I passed waitng for more to come. I have checked any time I was in a Sam's store and found none-until today. My local store (Cheyenne, WY) had a whole stack of them along with another one titled Muscle Cars. I only opted for the Sports Car one. Not a lot on the GT500 inside, but this book makes an awesome coffee table book as it measures 17"x24" and must weigh ten pounds. Great cover shot.

p.s. I got to thinking so I decided to weigh it. It only weighs 9lbs.

Man I had the same thing happen...passed on that book and now I can't find it again! I will check my local Sams again...I really hope I can find one.

• 1 month later...

Archived