TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lowest Priced 07 Hertz That I've Seen............

............ also the highest mileage 07 Hertz I've seen.

Since the car is on a dealers lot and they are advertising it with a "Best Offer" option my guess is someone could do even better on the price, that is if the mileage doesn't scare you away.

Steve

2007 GT-H #447

I think we will see prices like this for many more months, we have many customers calling and asking how much they can get for their performance cars and asking if we offer consignment programs. I still have two new SGT coupes with nav and hid that we are advertising for $29,999.00 and are still not sold.

Tom

Update; SOLD!

............ also the highest mileage 07 Hertz I've seen.

Since the car is on a dealers lot and they are advertising it with a "Best Offer" option my guess is someone could do even better on the price, that is if the mileage doesn't scare you away.

Steve

2007 GT-H #447

It's amazing to me how they don't even take the time to wash it before taking pictures.

Hertz must have released the rest of there cars, GT-Hs are poping up everywhere for sale now, high miles and very rented condition, I would still love to find the matching # vert to my coupe, The higher milage cars do not scare me because they will make great drivers.

Pretty much agree with you there but I would prefer one under 36k miles so at least I could get one last warranty visit to get as much damaged stuff replaced as I could.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to call them today. I am not sure why so cheap although in teh last few auctions they did not sell at all, so maybe they got them very cheap at auction. I will ask. It does have a lot of miles, almost 40K. But it is my number.

I am going to call them today. I am not sure why so cheap although in teh last few auctions they did not sell at all, so maybe they got them very cheap at auction. I will ask. It does have a lot of miles, almost 40K. But it is my number.

Pictures will only show so much, but it looks pretty good, good luck R&H!

My opinion the price is reflective of the miles and the current economy. As long as the car checks out it seems to be a good deal.

Steve

Woo Hoo! :yahoo: I found #102 once for sale, but it was a while ago, so still in the $42K range. Maybe I'll come across it again some day. Congrats on the next stang in the stable! You better buy a ranch next!

Congrats :happy feet:

I hope I don't fall victim to Hertz Twin syndrome but its one of those things you just don't know until it happens.

Steve

How could you not fall victim to your twin car, These are very cool cars that stand out a mile away from any other Mustang and have there own signature color. I surely can not afford another car much less another Shelby but if my number pops up I will have to rob a bank.

congradulations, let me tell you i just finished mid-america and there is nothing like it. i love to talk cars and these cars have there own unique story that is for sure. there were only 4 hertz cars there out of the 500 plus cars at the event. and i had the only 06 there. congrats.

Archived