TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Classifieds section

Torch40

Is it just me or is the classified section kind of lame. I liked the old way better. Yeah, I know there were always a bunch of posts about the price, adm's, etc. At least you knew people were looking at it. Posts to the classified don't show up when you hit the "view new posts" link.

Has there been any feedback on the new vs. the old as far as cars sold?

Agree pretty much. Not really easy to get to the classified section, so I doubt that many people look at it. I was kind of hoping that it would just be another section on the front page of the forums.

I really appreciate the fact that my ad was dropped without notice when they went to the new section....a PM would have been nice to ask me if I still wanted my car up for sale, which it still is currently is, but I've not felt like adding it to this "new and improved" section.....:punched:I'll keep it on AutoTrader.

I'm not too sure I am a big fan of the new classified section either.

Glad to hear that Rob. Perhaps after the all the summer events we can spend a little time looking at other avenues for a more user friendly Team Shelby classified area. I'm confident we can find something that is a little better fit for TS.

Steve

Glad to hear that Rob. Perhaps after the all the summer events we can spend a little time looking at other avenues for a more user friendly Team Shelby classified area. I'm confident we can find something that is a little better fit for TS.

Steve

Please look at the events section also. Its a struggle to keep an event in the eyes of the intended audiance. A post is always being burried. Please consider keeping the regional areas separate

Thanks

I would like to add in a calender for the events. And once you open up the calender you can click on the link that will take you to the section or page that talks about the event. Not sure if there is something like that but after Tulsa we can start to look at the issues and try to fix them and make them better. We like to hear your feedback.

I would like to add in a calender for the events. And once you open up the calender you can click on the link that will take you to the section or page that talks about the event. Not sure if there is something like that but after Tulsa we can start to look at the issues and try to fix them and make them better. We like to hear your feedback.

That is a really great idea. An organized, detailed calendar would be really helpful I think.

Ken

p.s. The classifieds section sucks. ;)

The three original classified ad sections are back to the way they originally were.

Shelby GT/TH-H

GT500

GT350

Wow, cool.

I think a lot of people will appreciate that .

It's certainly more visible.

Archived