TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Black with Titanium stripes KR #509

Cobra010

Hey Guys and Gals,If anyone is looking for a super fantastic deal on a New Shelby KR email me and I will tell you who has it, (dealer) I think the Shelby # is 509 and it is Black with Titanium Stripes.

Email is al.copp@cox.net

Cobra09

As it was brought to my attention that titanium stripes are not available, the latest Ford description is Satin, they look titanium to me NOT black. Please accept my appoligies on this oversight. Look at one and decide for your self what color they are.

Ok I play this silly little game what is the price???

Games are for children, I have given the info to a TS member if he doesn't buy the car I will be glad to give you my email address and provide you with the dealer and a contact.

Cobra09

Whats wrong with posting price for all to see? Why the secrecy?

Dealer near me is asking $70,300 for an 08 KR; which includes a $3,000 incnetive from Ford on 08's..........he claims that is his cost.

Hey Stalwart,

I enjoyed meet you and your wife at the Meet and Greet. Nice ride and the ride from Tacoma was a blast.

Jim

Us too Jim, we remarked how much we liked the Vapor color, it was a consideration when we bought a new truck. As it worked out we had to settle for something that was already built and in inventory . . . red.

Archived