TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's Up With Shelby's Program in 2010?

ilmor

O.K. here is some info. Amy said that they have to wait for Ford to decide what to do. They have a contract with them and unlike Roush and Saleen they cannot just do what they want. My speculation in that the GT 350 will be available in 2011 with the cyote 5.0 engine. SUDDEN.

O.K. here is some info. Amy said that they have to wait for Ford to decide what to do. They have a contract with them and unlike Roush and Saleen they cannot just do what they want. My speculation in that the GT 350 will be available in 2011 with the cyote 5.0 engine. SUDDEN.

That may be but is that an SAI product (SGT) or a Ford product (GT500)? There's a BIG difference. I believe Carroll owns GT350 or did enough to file a lawsuit against Ford when they came out with the anniversary GT350 package. I don't know the result of that or if it was licensed to Ford, one time use, etc., but that doesn't mean things have changed either.

Guess we'll all have to wait and see!

That may be but is that an SAI product (SGT) or a Ford product (GT500)? There's a BIG difference. I believe Carroll owns GT350 or did enough to file a lawsuit against Ford when they came out with the anniversary GT350 package. I don't know the result of that or if it was licensed to Ford, one time use, etc., but that doesn't mean things have changed either.

Guess we'll all have to wait and see!

Shelby also owns G.T. 500 & GT 500KR so I am sure he owns GT 500 and Shelby GT

Im going to stick my neck out a bit. I see that SAI is extreemly busy, Im not sure its a productive busy. I love the products, and everyone from Amy on down. And, that does not speak to the respect I have for Carroll and his accomplishments. But, I fear I see a lot of chasing of tails. Not meant to be a negative comment, just an observation

Archived