TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs Unlimited Show - June 14th

yellow pony

That's my one weekend at home between two vacation weekends - however - if I can get away I'm going to try and stop over even if for a hour. I've been cleaning up my car just in case!

You know I'll be there with bells on.... :banvictory:

Sounds good! I'll be listening for those bells! ^_^

Right now I'm planning on bringing the SGT. Hope to see many of our New England TS friends!

-yellow pony

I'll be there too. I'll be the guy wearing the Shelby t-shirt and ball cap ... with the minivan parked in the parking lot. :(

Put some LeMans stripes on it at least!

Change of plans - the school house extended the weekend to make preps for the graduating class. I'm going to take advantage of this and head home to VA to see my family. I hope to see you all at Tasca in September.

QuadCam, you're alter-person's job may not be too tough w/ the 60% rain forecast!! If it turns sunny I'll be there in the afternoon but otherwise.... :(

I just checked the MCCNE Info Line (508/674-5462): THE SHOW IS ON!

See you there. :party2:

See you there QuadCam! After all that rain last night, it looks like its going to be a nice day here in CT.

Too bad the storms are still passing through MA so we may not see many from there...

-yellow pony

I got there for a short time today. It was good to see secondo, sexystang, quadcam and yellow pony again, even if for a short time. Dig-it, I guess I missed you. Here are just a few choice examples that I took pics of.....

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

Now, I couldn't bring myself to actually photograph this car for some reason, but the description says it all....

IMG_3715.jpg

Then I found, what was absolutely, the filthiest engine compartment I have ever seen in a show...on a new Bullit!

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

It was nice to see you again Bob and meet your cute daughter.... :) The day started off kind of rocky with the weather but it ended up turning into a very nice day and thanks for the pics.... :happy feet:

Oh and I didn't see that Bullit there I must have been talking too much again.... :doh:

It was great to see some "old" Team Shelby friends and also meet a few new ones today!

Of course the highlight of the show was getting my picture taken with Sexystang! :happy feet:

SSandYellowPony.jpg

Hope to see everyone at another event soon!

-yellow pony

It was good to see many of the TS membership despite the threatening skies.

As it turns out, it was a great day. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

MCCNEatMU002.jpg

Line up of Class "AG" show cars. :stats:

MCCNEatMU001.jpg

yellowpony brought his Shelby GT to show. :superhero:

MCCNEatMU006.jpg

SexyStang brought her "Sizzle" to the show! :roses:

MCCNEatMU009.jpg

I gotta get me one of these! :hysterical2:

MCCNEatMU015.jpg

Raffle tickets for the Hasbro Childrens Medical fund; $3 each, $5 for the length of your arm, $10 for the length of your car! :angel:

MCCNEatMU012.jpg

Always good to see secondo at an event... the arm is moving again (cast removed). :banana piano:

MCCNEatMU014.jpg

ilmor and his daughter Miss Emma (owns the franchise on Cute)! :wub:

MCCNEatMU017.jpg

Awards time - Our new friend from Southington, CT - See ilmor's first photo( green Mach 1) - Won top honors with Best Of Division! :yahoo:

Had a great time - Great cars, Great friends, Great memories! :party2:

Great pics QuadCam and wow, you've actually got people in yours - I'm bad about that. I didn't get near the pics that I would have liked to as I was a little bit rushed and couldn't stay long. By the way, not to get off topic, but I am going to the AMLS at Lime Rock after all (in a month) so maybe I'll see you and others there.

Here's another shot I got of Shelby parts in the store....

IMG_3735.jpg

Archived