TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who has the best avitar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have voted Joker45 until sportscars came along. I think it's the intrigue....who is she....and WHAT IS SHE SAYING!

She is saying if you tilt your monitor up enough you can see my :censored: ! :hysterical:

Either that or something about Sportscars being the baddest dude in the world.

She is saying if you tilt your monitor up enough you can see my :censored: ! :hysterical:

Either that or something about Sportscars being the baddest dude in the world.

sportscars did you change yours recently? There was one that had a buxom young lady cutting her shirt up the middle that teased us right until the end and then relooped the video. It was hot and frustrating at the same time. I kept saying "nooo please just cut a little more." I'd have to rank Joker45 and that one as the best!

sportscars did you change yours recently? There was one that had a buxom young lady cutting her shirt up the middle that teased us right until the end and then relooped the video. It was hot and frustrating at the same time. I kept saying "nooo please just cut a little more." I'd have to rank Joker45 and that one as the best!

Yeah, that was mine. I have the same one but with the cut all the way through. Cant use that one here! I plan on rotating mine every week or so.

Rob is the original! He is the man. :bowdown:

Scoobs is great. Her facial expression is awesome.

Now that's something I would like to stumble over!!!!!

I was thinking about using this one for myself but I don't know. The old lady would probably crack me in the head. Especially if I stumbled on top of her. :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived