TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who has the best avitar

Okay guys and gals. Time for some fun. Who on Team Shelby has the best Avatar? JDSCOOBY makes me stop and stare anytime he posts something. SAIBUD is a close second. So what are some others and who's is best??

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to post these avatars when you vote...or, how do I see them all in order to vote...??

Need to post these avatars when you vote...or, how do I see them all in order to vote...??

I wish I knew how to post them. These are just a few that stuck out and I remembered these guys just because of their avatars. Any help someone? How do you post them?

One side note.... I forgot about Jokers. I almost got cracked by my better half when I was flipping through posts and his showed up. Try explaining that to a jealous wife. Geez!!

If you don't mind my minor correction. I think you are referring to joker45. joker does not have an avatar. But I KNEW which one you were talking about :drool:

Yep....that's the one. I just asked joker45 to post his. Like I said. These are the avatars that make you look and remember who the member is just by their avitar.

And Scooby....thanks for putting yours up. Man.... ya gotta love that!

AHH! I found it w/ Member Search - yes, joker45's avatar has been one of my favorites for a long time!

I'm here by the request of MikeCMM.

The best thing about my avatar, besides the obvious, is that whenever I go to an event, people always know me by my avatar. It's always a great conversation starter and a good way to get to know people.

Thanks for the vote Chad, but I won't win because not enough people here know the story behind it.

Scoobs, yours is really nice. Where did it come from if you don't mind me asking?

Rob (Joker45) yours is numero uno my man. Would Steph be mad if I told everyone it was her? :club:

Thanks for the vote Chad, but I won't win because not enough people here know the story behind it.

Scoobs, yours is really nice. Where did it come from if you don't mind me asking?

Rob (Joker45) yours is numero uno my man. Would Steph be mad if I told everyone it was her? :club:

I can't remember where the hell I found it. I have a few in reserve I may need to bust out.

You will have to tell me the story behind it next time we get to meet up Shawn.

She would just laugh if you told people that. Or slap me on the back of the head! :hysterical:

I can't remember where the hell I found it. I have a few in reserve I may need to bust out.

I like yours too. I have a few in reserve also. But I'm not sure I should bust them out. I was told that if I ever changed my avatar I would be physically harmed! :hysterical:

I like yours too. I have a few in reserve also. But I'm not sure I should bust them out. I was told that if I ever changed my avatar I would be physically harmed! :hysterical:

I have seen yours here and on some of the avatar sites out there. It has always been one of my favotites.

Archived