TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Memorable day for 08TRT0403

TRT 0403

Saturday was a memorable day in the young life of 08TRT0403. Mr. Bill Neale attended Quantum Performance's Open House and Car Show and graciously took the time to sign several Terlingua items for me including my airbag cover. What a great day!!

Quantum has 3 more Terlingua builds in their shop right now. dh777's is well underway and should be the next one out the door. The family continues to grow. :shift:

For the Houston folks, Bill Neale will be in town for the Classy Chassis Car Show on June 14th benefitting the Shriners Hospital for Children of Houston. It's a great show for a great cause.

Bill_Neale_signing_0403.JPG

Bill_Neale_signing_0403.JPG

Saturday was a memorable day in the young life of 08TRT0403. Mr. Bill Neale attended Quantum Performance's Open House and Car Show and graciously took the time to sign several Terlingua items for me including my airbag cover. What a great day!!

Quantum has 3 more Terlingua builds in their shop right now. dh777's is well underway and should be the next one out the door. The family continues to grow. :shift:

For the Houston folks, Bill Neale will be in town for the Classy Chassis Car Show on June 14th benefitting the Shriners Hospital for Children of Houston. It's a great show for a great cause.

That looks great with the yellow ink!

Where did you get the yellow wheel?

Archived