TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet up in Town of Shelby WI

sbornitz

What date works best for you  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What date works to meet in Shelby WI

• July 25th Weekend
    • August 15th Weekend (Holmen Kornfest is this weekend and they have a large car show on Sunday)
    • Other (if you choose this please post the date that works for you)

It was brought up to have a meet up in Shelby WI. The town of Shelby is in my backyard so I thought I would get the poll together to decide a date and spill some of the ideas that were being thrown around. The town of Shelby has several parks and shelters that are available so we can meet up have a social hour and take some pictures. There are also many great areas for photo opportunities in the La Crosse area. We are right on the Mississippi river and have many bluffs around. I will try to get out today and take some pictures of the area and post them up to show some of the possibilities. We were also thinking of having a lunch or dinner at a local restaurant. We have several that are car club friendly as they are car owners/enthusiasts. We will also arrange a cruise thru the area with a few stops along the way for refreshments and picture ops.

If you have any questions please email me at sbornitz@hotmail.com. Once we get the date set we will work out more details. Also throw out any ideas you have or things you might like to do at this get together.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these years living in the Elroy/Mauston area I had no idea there was a Shelby, WI. But then again I haven't met to many people that have heard of Hustler, WI. My wife and I really aren't that far away, about 45 minutes.

I would be interested in making that. I don't know if I have anything going on here but if it is a go I will try to make it. I have to miss the Volo show because some good Mopar friends own a Dodge dealer.....one that has been singled out to be closed and their last (27th annual) show is the same day as Volo. :cry: They were a small dealer not near any other Dodge dealers and really great people. I considered buying a new Challenger for a while but not anymore. The next car will be another Ford!

Maybe we will meet up in Shelby!

Steve

All these years living in the Elroy/Mauston area I had no idea there was a Shelby, WI. But then again I haven't met to many people that have heard of Hustler, WI. My wife and I really aren't that far away, about 45 minutes.

Hustler, WI!?!? Maybe we can do a road trip from there to Climax, MI?

:hysterical:

Sorry! I thought that was funny... :doh:

This first annual midwest Shelby car show in Shelby, WI!!

This sounds like a great idea!

Sunday, July 26th would be a good day.

July 25th is the Fox Lake show in WI, and that is a huge car show, one of the best in WI.

We should seriously talk about this!

I'm in!

:happy feet:

I will have to check work schedule, but if permits, I could be there.

Just checked my schedule-I work every third weekend and your two dates both fall on my work weekends, so if one of them ends up being the date, unfortunately I will not be able to attend.

OK guy, I know there are only 7 votes but, I would like to see us set the date for this year. We need to start planning yesterday. I wont expect huge event this year but, look out going forward!

Thoughts?

OK guy, I know there are only 7 votes but, I would like to see us set the date for this year. We need to start planning yesterday. I wont expect huge event this year but, look out going forward!

Thoughts?

Let's book it and start planning. happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

I will have to check work schedule, but if permits, I could be there.

Just checked my schedule-I work every third weekend and your two dates both fall on my work weekends, so if one of them ends up being the date, unfortunately I will not be able to attend.

What would be a good weekend date for you? Maybe we can accomodate for you?

I would be interested in making that. I don't know if I have anything going on here but if it is a go I will try to make it. I have to miss the Volo show because some good Mopar friends own a Dodge dealer.....one that has been singled out to be closed and their last (27th annual) show is the same day as Volo. :cry: They were a small dealer not near any other Dodge dealers and really great people. I considered buying a new Challenger for a while but not anymore. The next car will be another Ford!

Maybe we will meet up in Shelby!

Steve

Steve if you decide to go, let me know, let's cruise!! Wish ya could have made Volo. It was a perfect day.

OK, we have confirmed the date as the 25th. We didnt have a choice, the place where we are holding this event was booked for the 26th. We will be putting oout more detail as to what the event will entail. This will be the first annual and, I expect a little rough but, you will have a great time. We want this to be a family event to meet everyone.

Archived