TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What would you guys do?

Ok...I show my car a lot at many events around the area and it always gets attention and more often than not I come home with a trophy. My problem is I seem to have attracted a following, an accolade troop so to speak, and well, it's getting embarrassing.

Tonight after work I went to the local McDonald's and there they were! :doh: It was really rather awkward.

What would you guys do?

:headscratch:

--Jeff

Crazy_Guys.png

Ok...I show my car a lot at many events around the area and it always gets attention and more often than not I come home with a trophy. My problem is I seem to have attracted a following, an accolade troop so to speak, and well, it's getting embarrassing.

Tonight after work I went to the local McDonald's and there they were! :doh: It was really rather awkward.

What would you guys do?

--Jeff

From the looks of your groupies, you may want to buy a gun !!!!! :baby:

So, if they are genuine fans, they must look to you for fashion pointers?

I think you should change your style to the "Late Late Elvis" mode; that should discourage those ragamuffins and gain you a whole different following ...

(Thank you. Thank you verra much)

EDIT: (I think I know those guys!)

Jeff if they're true fans they likely now know that you've posted their picture and written about them on this forum. So now while you're in bed sleeping they're probably creeping in your house through the windows and making you breakfast in bed - or - you're about to wake soon with an ax poised above your head.

Either way, good luck pal. LOL

You could always paint your car black, they'd never know it was you.

If it was me I'd ask them very politely to tone it down especially at car shows. Explain to them that it's not fair to other vehicles entered in the show. You have to be tactful. Let them know you appreciate their enthusiasm but YOU like to keep a low profile. My .02 worth.

What would you guys do?

--Jeff

Jeff, I'm on my way all is needed from me is on e good mooning of my big fat A$$ will drive them away and half of the town. I was the military secret weapon and if I eat a bowl of bean and a match they will be ashes !!! :shift::superhero:

Archived